First Time for Everything - Orlando, FL

Got the date set--gonna do it. I guess fillers...

Got the date set--gonna do it. I guess fillers are the only thing that will work for me right now. I had hoped Titin, or Thermage might work but I guess I'm not a good candidate. I didn't think I was all that "loose". Loosing weight and hormones...ug. I've done this so much in my life but it's always bounced back beautifully. Ok--got some more weight to loose. Fillers till I get the weight off---then mid face lift! Any Juvederm pointers out there?? I'm getting them around my mouth. I have a horrible droopy mouth!
1.0Ml Ultra Plus Juvederm
1.0 Ultra Juvederm $1020
The Dr does the injections (Dermatologist)
Orlando Dermatologist

Saw her assistant. Very helpful and didn't push products. Gave me good input and seemed very direct. Referred me to PS as requested and gave good input.

Decided to go to dr Clifford Clarks PS for fillers. Holly did the injections. No hamster cheeks. Very conservative. I had a bit of reaction to the stuff. Nausea and double vision. But I'm bad that way. I don't get sick often but have a tough time on anything. Even asprin is hard on me. Believe it! We'll worth it and would go to Holly again.
Good luck!  Keep us posted on your appointment.