Love It! - Orlando, FL

I had Botox done on my forehead 3 months ago and...

I had Botox done on my forehead 3 months ago and that was painful and I didn't like the way it felt. But the results were extrememly noticable and I will do it again, just not as much. So I was really looking forward to having the Jevederm injections to help with the lines around my mouth. I did not have any numbing cream and the pain was nothing compared with the Botox. You feel the needle but that's it! I made sure that I massaged the area where the Juvederm was injected to help distribute the gel and smooth out any of the lumbs. I have a small bruise at one injection site where I had the deepest line..no big deal! I think I'm hooked!

I am wondering if there are additional fees besides the cost per vial listed?

I really want to fill in the little lines around my lips. I know it was a year ago but what a great price. Was that your total cost? Can you give your Dr name?

Where did you have your done?
Hello Britt :) I am in Orlando. Where did you have your done? Thank you.. Tami

Not me Tami, I'm a RealSelf moderator. You actually want to talk to Oviedo. You could PM them and ask.

Thanks,

-Britt

Hi Oviedo,

Thanks for the review. I'm glad you had such a great experience, and now you are hooked, I love when that happens :) The info about massaging the gel is good for the community to know. Please keep us updated and if you have pictures to share that would be perfect for our community.

Thanks,