Dr. Marina "Paper Towel" Pizarro in Orlando, FL

I too had a horrible experience. At First Dr....

I too had a horrible experience. At First Dr. Pizarro was very nice and seemed knowledgable considering she has being doing this over 20 years. On day of the surgery I knew I was in trouble. Staff never washed my hair to begin and she seemed rushed in the morning. Hardly saw her during the entire day. I got up to use the bathroom a couple of times. On one occasion a saw a stack of paper towels on her cart behind the chair I sat in but did not think anything of it.

After not seeing her for most of the time there, she came in and said I was ok to leave. They never put any dressing on me and it was actually raining when I left. When I got home, my wife looked at me and said I had lint all over my head. She carefully took them off of my hair and we gathered them to analyze. Have a friend of mine who works in a lab who confirmed it was lint from paper material, very possibly from the paper towels that I saw.

Went through a horrid infection that took me over a month to get rid of with antibiotics. My Dermatologist confirmed I had gotten a staph infection.

Just like Mark, I was never followed up on. This lady is crazy dangerous!!
Dr. Marina Pizarro