Fantastic Mixto Laser Experiece & Results - Orlando, FL

My skin is glowing, as if it's lit by candles...

My skin is glowing, as if it's lit by candles from inside.

I'm forty-one, and I had a major over-haul in 2007: midface lift, neck lift, upper and lower bleph, coronal brow-lift and fat injections. I was thrilled by the results. I work out constantly, and I'll be damned if I'm going to bow down to age without a fight. I don't look done in any form or fashion . . . just better and younger. So I wanted something to "knock the dust" off that, so to speak, and I consulted with Dr. S, who recommended MixTo. His ARNP is M, who is hands down one of the best in the area. She did the procedure, and even with no medication other than numbing cream (my choice), it was perfectly tolerable. It hurt, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't horrible. I had no bleeding or oozing afterward; in fact, I went to work on Monday (had it done Friday) and just said I'd gotten wind-burned skiing.

A week later my skin looked like a baby's . . . pores smaller, fine lines and wrinkles significantly diminished, and even "tightened" a bit, too. Plus, because it's ablative, collagen fibroblasts will continue to grow, plumping out my face. After I healed, I opted to show off my results by adding some fillers, so I've got Radiesse in my cheeks, which is heaven-sent. It's SO much better than a hyaluronic acid filler in that area. More WOW, more volume, more height. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. I also have it in my naso-labials, as well as juvederm in my lips. Michelle did all this for me, too, and I'll never go to anyone else. {edited}

{By Britt moved to Dr review}
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

To begin with--and most importantly-- I think his sugical abilities are top notch. On top of that, he has a FANTASTIC staff, each and every one of whom are willing to go way over and beyond the call of duty. And Dr. Soto, unlike a lot of surgeons, really does want to please his patients. He listens to what you have to say and doesn't rush through anything. He wants you to understand why things are the way they are. I'm just truly impressed by him. She did just as good a job with fillers and botox, if not better, than Dr. F in Boca Raton, who is world renowned. The Soto Clinic in Orlando, Florida, is crazy good. Can't recommend it enough. Now the cost below is relative solely to the facial MixTo. To do the neck and chest is slightly more expensive.

I'm so glad you had an easy time. I'm about to hit the six month mark so I can do it again, myself!
No worries. Good luck to you. I had a really easy time with recovery. Let me know if I can do anything for you.
My recovery time was easy as well! No nasty side effects like I read from other posts. Would definitely do this again when I have time! I was in the house for a total of one week.
Tell her that her favorite mathematics professor said hello!
I'm sorry, I didn't see your comment until after my procedure today, but everything was great, so far.
Having Mixto Laser done for acne scarring tomorrow 2/21 with Dr. Soto's NP, Michelle Boone. Will post before and after pics and updates after procedure is finished and healing is complete. Looking forward to good results!
No I don't. But I'm sure it's an easy thing to find out. You may contact him at (407) 218-4550. Good luck.
Do you know what he charges to do hands?
No problems healing whatsoever. None, zip, nadda. Now, I was given prophylactic antibiotics and anti-virals to prevent an infection or fever blister occurence, and I took them diligently. Some of the MixTo problems I hear about are, I think, attributed to the lack of that prophylactic care.

Well that's good to hear that healing was so easy for you. Thanks for the update :)

-Britt

Hi Orlando,

Welcome to the community. I'm glad you had such a positive experience. Did you have any problems with the healing? Please keep us updated and do you have pictures?

Thanks,