Beautiful Again - Orlando, FL

My arms and neck were getting very very...

I'm glad you're so pleased with your results. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!

Would you please tell more about your arm lift. Perhaps a picture? Good for you, glad your surgery was so successful. Catherine from Toronto
Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon

My arms and neck were getting very very embarrassing to me. Usually as you get older your skin gets loose, and this is what was happening to me. My neck and arms were flopping around a lot and I just did not like it! While at a meeting with my Mary Kay director she suggested that I pay Dr. Bassin a visit, and that is exactly what I did. On the first appointment I was extremely happy with all that was said and done, and actually made the decision to have the procedures before I left. I was ecstatic to hear that I wasn’t going to be laid up for a long time…and I wasn’t. I actually went to The Orange Blossom Opry 2 days later, and I drove myself. My face now lights up when I smile, which is an indication it worked! My friends know I look wonderful, but they can’t tell I’ve had anything done, which is a huge compliment to Dr. Bassin! I don’t look artificial; I really feel wonderful and should’ve done it sooner. All in all, everything ran smoothly, and I give my compliments to everyone at Dr. Bassin’s office.