39 Years Old, Upper and Lower Belpharoplasty - Orlando, FL

I have had 'bags' under my eyes ever since I can...

I have had 'bags' under my eyes ever since I can remember (they're hereditary) and I finally decided to to something about it. I have noticed my upper lids becoming more puffy with age, so I decided to do the upper as well. I'm less than 3 weeks out of surgery, but so far, so good. This site really helped me, so I wanted to share my experience.

3 months post-op

I continue to see improvement and am really pleased with my results.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Very happy with the doctor and his staff. Would definitely recommend.

I just recently found this site and your pictures. I think your eyes look fabulous!! I'm 50 with upper and lower bags. Hereditary from my dad. Not a big fan of the Bassett Hound look. Im getting tired of people saying I look tired. The hard part is finding surgeon who doesn't give you a line of BS or who seems to be more worried about which Rolex to wear for the consult. Would love to see a recent picture too.
You look wonderful, quick recovery too
please post a recent picture :)
I inherited the natural puffy eye lid crease as well, ever since i was a baby. I am getting lower bleph done and as well and wanted to say yours looks great :)
Just wanted to say that both your upper and lower lids look wonderful!
I am amazed! Your surgeon did a fantastic job & you look like you are healing way ahead of schedule. Congrats!
I think your upper lids look better. Your doc did a good job all around. I had a lower bleph last Wednesday. I can't wait for the swelling and bruising to go away.
Wow you are healing really nicely, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us on RealSelf.
Your upper lids should not have been touched as they were full and perfect for looking younger naturally!! The lower lid I understand if you wanted fat moved around to fix puffiness . I wish you luck but I think doctors are at fault for advising you to do the upper eyelids bleph as it is completely counter beauty, created a crease where you never had one, hence ages you and don't forget full upper lids are a sign of youth but some doctors are plain stupid and practice an old bleph technique of cutting skin and fat causing mayhem. However if you like the new look then good for you and all the best. You will know your final result in no more than a couple of months from my experience. I regret everyday allowing that stupid doctor Marcells near my upper lids. I hope your result will be what you want.
You look really great and three weeks! Very pretty, natural result. Happy healing to you!