Excellent Results from Liposuction - Orlando, FL

I am just amazed with the results from my AquaLipo...

I am just amazed with the results from my AquaLipo procedure! I am now 2, almost 3 pant sizes smaller, and I’m still losing. My mid-section and my muffin top just would not go away no matter how much I exercised. My arms and legs got smaller, but that’s all my middle section was plaguing me, and I didn’t want to buy new pants because then they’d be too big in the legs. After just 5 weeks all of my old pants fit me again. If I would’ve known it would be this good I would have done it two or three years ago.
All of my experiences at Dr. Bassin’s office have been wonderful right from the first phone call I made to schedule my consultation. My original plan was to just go and talk about my areas of concern with Dr. Bassin, but I was so impressed with his office and staff that I booked and paid for my procedure before I left the office that day. During my procedure he listened to me yap the entire time. He was talking to me about his family, kids, why he decided to be a plastic surgeon and so on, which really took my mind off of the procedure that I was having done. Everything has just been fantastic and Dr. Bassin is such a nice down to earth mam with great bedside manner.
Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon