Excellent Results from Liposuction - Orlando, FL

I am just amazed with the results from my AquaLipo...

I am just amazed with the results from my AquaLipo procedure! I am now 2, almost 3 pant sizes smaller, and I’m still losing. My mid-section and my muffin top just would not go away no matter how much I exercised. My arms and legs got smaller, but that’s all my middle section was plaguing me, and I didn’t want to buy new pants because then they’d be too big in the legs. After just 5 weeks all of my old pants fit me again. If I would’ve known it would be this good I would have done it two or three years ago.
All of my experiences at Dr. Bassin’s office have been wonderful right from the first phone call I made to schedule my consultation. My original plan was to just go and talk about my areas of concern with Dr. Bassin, but I was so impressed with his office and staff that I booked and paid for my procedure before I left the office that day. During my procedure he listened to me yap the entire time. He was talking to me about his family, kids, why he decided to be a plastic surgeon and so on, which really took my mind off of the procedure that I was having done. Everything has just been fantastic and Dr. Bassin is such a nice down to earth mam with great bedside manner.
Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon

That's terrific that it went so smoothly! When are you going to post photos? How much did you have removed? If you can post your before and after measurements that would be great. Were you eating well and working out before the surgery, and if so, how will you change your diet and exercise now to maintain your smaller body? What Would really be helpful is if you can put up photos and measurements now (Chest, waist, hips, legs, arms) and then update the photos and measurements once a year. many people seem really happy at first but then some people who say they continue to work out and eat a healthy diet notice that their bodies shift after 6 months. Since you had such a great result, updating your photos and measurements!
Whoops... I lost the last line of the message. The full sentence read that updating your photos and measurements every year would be really helpful. Thanks!