Just Had my First Treatment Yesterday - Orlando, FL

I'll start by saying I never knew this existed...

I'll start by saying I never knew this existed till it was offered on one of my "daily groupon specials at the low price of $89 for the first treatment.

I am 56 yrs old and have developed those lovely unwanted wrinkles that only get worse with age. I've spent a lot of money over the last few years on creams and facials that don't really have the desired effect so I figured I'd take it a step further this time.

Don't know how I feel about this yet. Since I only had the 1st treatment yesterday at 10am and it's 5:20am now I am hopeful. The treatment hurt but was tolerable as Hillary did a good job of telling me what to expect. She also told me what to expect today so I can't say waking up to a blotchy, red and swollen face comes as any surprise (though it is tough to look at).

Since I had it done on a Tuesday morning I can only hope I'll be able to go back to work Friday night without freaking anyone out as I'm a nurse working nights on a hospital. I plan on continuing to post for the sake of Others thinking about getting this done.

Bella Vita Spa

Hillary did the actual treatment and totally explained everything first. The spa is lovely and staff friendly. There is a doctor on board who is also pleasant and professional. I can't honestly rate the responsiveness or after care yet as it's only been a day. I'm pretty sure it won't be a problem though. Payment is easy... You can either offer up cash, credit card or they do offer CareCredit.