A Date with Thermage Cpt Tomorrow Morning.. -Orlando, FL

I go tomorrow morning at 9:30 for my thermage cpt...

I go tomorrow morning at 9:30 for my thermage cpt procedure. I think it's important to post and document a before and right after picture so we as women can be better informed and see what effects it may have.

First off, I'm 37 years old.. I have bad skin as far as acne scars and hyper pigmentation scars and also i had a severe reaction to a chemical peel once a few years ago and so i have chemical burns on my neck area. All of which thermage does not treat anyway.. But i am hoping to treat the beginnings of fine lines around my eyes like crows feet, and i am starting to have lose skin on my neck area. I also have a skinny face so, the promise of plumping up with some extra collagen stimulation in the next few months really appealed to me. I am willing to give it a shot. In spite of being terrified of the pain and horror stories i have read on the web.. Wish me luck . :)

I went this morning

I went this morning to have my first cool sculpting procedure done at Dr. Armando Soto practice. His assistant Bridgette did my procedure. She was amazing! Everything was explained to me step by step and i was told what sensation i could expect. She made me feel comfortable and like she was only there for me the entire time.. It was not painful to have the suction put on, but it is a very strange sensation and it kinda takes your breath away. After the suction comes the extreme cold. Then after a few minutes it subsides because you are so numb you virtually feel nothing.. I look slightly swollen and my belly is tender but only if i rub it. And i have only been home for an hour. It is truly a great tool, and i hope the results will meet my expectations. I urge anyone looking to have this procedure done and was hesitant because of the pain involved to make an appointment. I had watched way to many youtube videos and had scared myself unnecessarily before this morning. :) I will update this post in about 6 weeks..
Cascades med spa.

I can't say i would recommend going and having this done by just anyone anywhere. Because we have all read the unfortunate incidences that have happened to people. But i have no trouble recommending this spa and this person. His name is Rick and its in the maitland area.