Nice Butt - Orlando, FL

I have always been flat behind and hated the way i...

i have always been flat behind and hated the way i looked in clothes. for years and years i wore my clothes big to camaflage my figure.

after about 3 years of researching a plastic surgeon. i decided to have my buttocks augmentation surgery. i am 52 years old and could not have spent my money in a better way. i had my surgery 2 months ago and have no regrets.

the facility was a quad a facility. my doctor was a board certified plastic surgery. a board certified anesthesiolgist put me to sleep. 2 icu nurses to care of me before, during and after the surgey. the office staff was amazing and very professional especially sarah. i called my doctor at 3 o'clock in the morning 2 days after my surgery because my garment was itching my doctor answered his phone very nicely told me what to do and the garment has been fine every since. i had my surgery on a thursday, i reported back to the office monday and when my doctor came in he had flowers for me.

my doctor was totally honest and realistic with me he told me what he could do and he did it. i don't have this big ghetto booty, but it is perfect for a woman my size and age, it also jiggle a little bit, i love it. i can't wait to go back for my post-op in january to take my after surgery pictures and to talk to him about a tummy tuck or abdominal plasty whichever one he thinks i need.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Hi Joyce: Glad you are happy with your new butt. I am an africa/american and just loveeeee the booty but not the getto one you go girl. When i had my tt my sister ask me if i am gonna do lipo on my leg and booty i told no baba "my hip and booty is my asset" (laugh). Go for the tuck do what you got to do. Make sure you have a great surgeon. Good luck
hello did you get injections or implants?
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

I STILL FEEL IT WAS WORTH THE SURGERY AND MY MONEY WAS SPENT FOR A GOOD REASON.