Breast Lift with Augmentation Done 3 Years Ago. Now Time for BBL :) Orlando, FL

I had my breast life with augmentation done about...

I had my breast life with augmentation done about 3 years ago with Dr. Arabitg. He is an amazing doctor with a great personality! He gives you his honest opinion while recognizing your actual desires. I ended up having a baby last year so my breasts have dropped a bit since but they still aren't too bad. I really wanted them to be nice, big and perky FOREVERRRR! Which I know that's not possible. But anyways...that's nothing a good bra can't fix. Now i'm soooo completely obsessed with getting this BBL. I spend sleepless hours on RS reading all of the vet BBL reviews. I've been looking for a website like this for the last 2 years! Now i'm just trying to find out which doctor to use. I don't want to do it with Dr. Arabitg because I'm really big on before and after pictures and his BBL pics are not anywhere near my dream/wish body. I want EXTREME lipo around my back and abdominal area, so extreme to the point that I've even considered getting my lower ribs removed. Then I want the fat to be grafted into my butt. I honestly don't want a huuuuge super butt, but I definitely want it BIG. Originally I was opposed to going outside of the country for my BBL but after seeing these reviews of some of the girls on here and prices, I'm highly considering now. My boyfriend is also very supportive, although he says I don't need the surgery...ummm YES I DO! He says we can go to DR to do the surgery. We're Dominican so he probably just wants to go so he can , you know, go to his country. Anyways, as long as I find a very good surgeon who does what I want, i'll be fine! My search continues. I'm soooo excited.

Before and After Pics of my sx

I should mention that I breastfed my 1st son for 1 whole year before I had my sx (see sad before pic).
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

You look great with your 550's! Now on to your BBL...can't wait!
I had my BL/BA with Dr Ortega in Miami. It seems he's more widely known for his BBLs. Maybe check him out?! The girls look great btw!
Wow your girls look nice! I see what you mean with the side that is still dropping but they still look really good! Congrats girl and enjoy them! I will definitely look up Dr. Ortega right now! Thanks for the advice!
Boobs look nice, I want boobs and then I change my mind lol. I only breast fed for 4 months so they still perky I may get fat transfer in them one day but 1st this bbl!
Hi Luxunicorn! Those pics I posted were not too long after the sx. I need to post a more recent one because they have dropped a lot since then. Girl, if you get boobs you will love them. They will be your new BFFs. Fat transfer is a good idea too. I think it will give you a more natural fuller look. But yes....lets do this BBL!! LOL
Glad to hear you still like your boobs 3 years post-op, even after having a baby. Don't worry about a little bit of dropping...we all have some of that naturally. I love your pictures, you look great! Do you recall what type and size implants you got? Can't wait to see your BBL review. Best of luck with this new mission!
Hi Beth! Thanks for the comment, you're my 1st yayyy!! I was trying to look for my little card that has all my implant info (brand, serial #, cc, date, etc.) but I can't find it. I believe I had 550cc in my right breast and 560cc in my left breast. He said I needed a little more saline in my right because I breast fed more on that side causing more stretching of the skin. But both were high profile saline implants. Thanks! I'll be updating my BBL review frequently!