Breast Lift with Augmentation Done 3 Years Ago. Now Time for BBL :) Orlando, FL

I had my breast life with augmentation done about...

I had my breast life with augmentation done about 3 years ago with Dr. Arabitg. He is an amazing doctor with a great personality! He gives you his honest opinion while recognizing your actual desires. I ended up having a baby last year so my breasts have dropped a bit since but they still aren't too bad. I really wanted them to be nice, big and perky FOREVERRRR! Which I know that's not possible. But anyways...that's nothing a good bra can't fix. Now i'm soooo completely obsessed with getting this BBL. I spend sleepless hours on RS reading all of the vet BBL reviews. I've been looking for a website like this for the last 2 years! Now i'm just trying to find out which doctor to use. I don't want to do it with Dr. Arabitg because I'm really big on before and after pictures and his BBL pics are not anywhere near my dream/wish body. I want EXTREME lipo around my back and abdominal area, so extreme to the point that I've even considered getting my lower ribs removed. Then I want the fat to be grafted into my butt. I honestly don't want a huuuuge super butt, but I definitely want it BIG. Originally I was opposed to going outside of the country for my BBL but after seeing these reviews of some of the girls on here and prices, I'm highly considering now. My boyfriend is also very supportive, although he says I don't need the surgery...ummm YES I DO! He says we can go to DR to do the surgery. We're Dominican so he probably just wants to go so he can , you know, go to his country. Anyways, as long as I find a very good surgeon who does what I want, i'll be fine! My search continues. I'm soooo excited.

Before and After Pics of my sx

I should mention that I breastfed my 1st son for 1 whole year before I had my sx (see sad before pic).
Orlando Plastic Surgeon