Dramatic Difference - Orlando, FL

It was a difficult decision to make. My breasts...

It was a difficult decision to make. My breasts have always been a source of embarrassment for me. Since I was 12 years old, they have had a long and deformed look to them. Over the last 3 years I have lost over 90 pounds and that made matters worse. They were totally sagging, deflated and lacking any density. I had a tummy tuck 5 months ago and am still elated with the results but I felt that my breasts were a lost cause. My mother is the one who talked me into getting the breast lift (God bless her). She told me that it was such a shame to have a beautiful tummy but the breasts of those women in the National Geographic magazines. How could I argue with that? There were 3 things that I was worried about. 1- the vertical scar (turned out to be hair strand thin). 2- still being saggy (I dont know how he did it but raised my breasts 11 cm!). 3-Losing a lot of volume ( was a full c cup and still am. They actually look a lot bigger because they are in the proper position). My breasts are round, firm and very pretty thanks to Dr. Soto. No implants by the way. Recovery was very easy, just a lot of soreness the first week.My posture is improved and my clothes fit much better . I went from hating my breasts to actually loving them. Im so glad I did it.

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr Soto and his staff are awesome. Very professional and caring. I have been to the office over a dozen times and each time I go I am more impressed.Even on his busiest day Dr. Soto makes you feel like you are his only patient and all your concerns and questions are important. Being a weight loss patient, I am very self conscious about my body but from my first visit I felt at ease and was treated with respect. My breast lift results are nothing short of a miracle .People always say you get what you pay for but with Dr. Soto you get so much more.My husband and I are very appreciative of his skills and dedication to his art.

Thanks! I'm nervous though girl...LOL...wish you a speedy recovery! Lol@ ur hubby, too funny :)
Hey, I know what you mean about working with what you have, when my doctor did the lipo last week he reshaped my hips and lower butt area. Thats going to have to be enough because I dont think I could handle not sitting for for 4 weeks. It already looks pretty good. Lets just say the recovery is harder on my husband than on me(lol).Good luck with whatever you decide, just do lots of research and Im sure you will be happy.
I was just kidding and teasing you! Lol...believe me I totally understand...um I would love to get my breasts and tummy done...its something to think about...doing some researching...was thinking of bbl but Ima just work with what I have :)
so how do they feel though? so far as sensation goes?
Hi Tweety. Im not comfortable posting pics because I have 3 teenage boys that I dont want to scar for life (lol), sorry. Plus, Im in this darn compression garment for 5 more weeks and its driving me crazy! As far as sensation goes, I didnt lose any sensation at all. They were actually a little hyper sensitive the first 2 weeks.What type of plastic surgery are you planning on having done?
Congrats*
Hi 3tweety1. I just realized you may be planning on doing the BBL and I did not want to give you any wrong information. The BBL isnt considered a named body procedure such as a breast lift or abdominoplasty etc.. so they can remove up to 4000ccs. at the same time.Good Luck!
yes, i was thinking about i hear mixed reviews...i would so like to see any pics you have though, even though you didn't take any, can you just take at least 1 pleeaasseeee :) lol...
Wow that's all I can say! How awesome is that?! Contracts once again and I need to get rid of all this thinking of what ifs and just go for it! Thanks a million! :)
Hi. Dr. Soto knew I had a lot more than 1000ccs. He did do a small amount of lipo on flanks to give me a smaller waist but doing more on the lower back would have compromised the blood supply to the abdominal flap (as I understand it). I was so nervous about the pain from the tummy tuck and I was over prepared for post-op. The pain was pretty minimal and I was fine after the first week.I wasnt nervous about the other surgeries just super excited after seeing what Dr. Soto was able to accomplish with the tummy tuck. I doubt I would have got the same results with a different doctor, he gave me even more than I asked for. While he was drawing on me before the lipo he said " you are going to love this ". I didnt know what he was specifically talking about but he seems to have put some awesome final touches on his work. I really feel he went the extra mile for me.
Wow...did he know how much fat u had before hand? I didn't know that...when u did tt did he Lipo at all? I'm glad that you have your body back! I wana get things done also but I'm nervous...good for you! Were you nervous at all?
Thanks. I had the three procedures over the last 5 months. We couldnt do the lipo with the breast lift like I wanted because Florida law says you cant remove more than 1000 ccs. of fat with any other body procedure. I really never thought I would be going under 3 times but after losing all that weight it was so worth it. In 5 months my body has been totally transformed. Dr. Soto and his staff made it a very easy experience but Im looking forward to to being done and getting back to my exercise routine.
Wow how awesome is that! Good for you ;) so you had a lift, tt, and Lipo all together? That's great! Women just have to bear and go through so much and its comforting to know that we are not alone; even if it feels like it...much luck to you and I wish you a speedy recovery :)
hi! good for you :) can you share any pics if at all possible? how are you coming along? :)
Hi. Im doing well and recovering from my last staged procedure, I had vaser lipo to get rid of those last stubborn fat spots on Feb, 28. I thought Dr. Soto was just going to touch up my areas of concern. Instead he totally reshaped my body! I went from having an apple shape to having all curves (back and front ). Im still very swollen and sore in the lower back but the changes are already spectacular. Its very exciting to watch the changes daily. I still dont have my after pictures but I plan on taking them in a few months when everything settles.

I'm so glad this went well for you! Sounds like you deserved to get the new bod you have now. Any recovery tips for other ladies looking into breast lifts?

Thanks. I am only a month out from surgery but the recovery was very easy, only soreness and some itching.On day three I was out and running around as usual. I had a bit of lipo on the sides of the breast and arnica gel seemed to help with that.