Dramatic Difference - Orlando, FL

It was a difficult decision to make. My breasts...

It was a difficult decision to make. My breasts have always been a source of embarrassment for me. Since I was 12 years old, they have had a long and deformed look to them. Over the last 3 years I have lost over 90 pounds and that made matters worse. They were totally sagging, deflated and lacking any density. I had a tummy tuck 5 months ago and am still elated with the results but I felt that my breasts were a lost cause. My mother is the one who talked me into getting the breast lift (God bless her). She told me that it was such a shame to have a beautiful tummy but the breasts of those women in the National Geographic magazines. How could I argue with that? There were 3 things that I was worried about. 1- the vertical scar (turned out to be hair strand thin). 2- still being saggy (I dont know how he did it but raised my breasts 11 cm!). 3-Losing a lot of volume ( was a full c cup and still am. They actually look a lot bigger because they are in the proper position). My breasts are round, firm and very pretty thanks to Dr. Soto. No implants by the way. Recovery was very easy, just a lot of soreness the first week.My posture is improved and my clothes fit much better . I went from hating my breasts to actually loving them. Im so glad I did it.

Thanks! I'm nervous though girl...LOL...wish you a speedy recovery! Lol@ ur hubby, too funny :)
Hey, I know what you mean about working with what you have, when my doctor did the lipo last week he reshaped my hips and lower butt area. Thats going to have to be enough because I dont think I could handle not sitting for for 4 weeks. It already looks pretty good. Lets just say the recovery is harder on my husband than on me(lol).Good luck with whatever you decide, just do lots of research and Im sure you will be happy.
I was just kidding and teasing you! Lol...believe me I totally understand...um I would love to get my breasts and tummy done...its something to think about...doing some researching...was thinking of bbl but Ima just work with what I have :)
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr Soto and his staff are awesome. Very professional and caring. I have been to the office over a dozen times and each time I go I am more impressed.Even on his busiest day Dr. Soto makes you feel like you are his only patient and all your concerns and questions are important. Being a weight loss patient, I am very self conscious about my body but from my first visit I felt at ease and was treated with respect. My breast lift results are nothing short of a miracle .People always say you get what you pay for but with Dr. Soto you get so much more.My husband and I are very appreciative of his skills and dedication to his art.