26 Yr Old Mom of 3 Sientra (gummy bear) implants over muscle- Orlando, FL

I'm scheduled to go in for surgery tomorrow...

I'm scheduled to go in for surgery tomorrow morning at 7. I'm getting really nervous. I'm going with the Sientra (gummy bear) implants. We are doing 510cc size, their sizes run a little different so they will be similar to the sizing of 475cc implants. Right now I am a 36 B, but very deflated. I've always known I'd get implants after I was finished having children. My husband and I are extremely excited but not looking forward to the healing process. Wish me luck!! I will post before and after pictures.

Before pic and after Sientra pic!

Hi ladies. I got my 510cc implants today. Yay!!! I have to be honest. I was not feeling too hot. I've had the implants now for about 8 hours. But thank goodness for the prescriptions. I've been propped up, in my bed all day. As soon as I fully sit up, I can feel tons of pressure. I ate chicken soup around 1pm. I felt like i was going to faint before I ate but felt soooo much better after i ate. I suggest ,(for you ladies who Haven't gone in yet), to bring Graham crackers and gatorade for your first dose of the medicine. As you'll be able to see in the picture, I'm pretty swollen. The pain is still there but A LOT better then it was. Oh fyi..... right after surgery for a good hour or so, my hands really, really hurt. I had my husband massage my hands at the surgical center and when I got home I had my mom do it. Ok ladies. I will keep ya'll posted!!

Day 2- Post op

Today is a better day. Not really feeling pain, it's more pressure then anything else.

Day 5

I'm feeling really good. I feel comfortable doing most things. I cooked dinner last night. The Swelling has Gone down a bunch. My breasts are still hard but I massage them quite often. My pain meds are no longer necessary.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon