26 Yr Old Mom of 3 Sientra (gummy bear) implants over muscle- Orlando, FL

I'm scheduled to go in for surgery tomorrow...

I'm scheduled to go in for surgery tomorrow morning at 7. I'm getting really nervous. I'm going with the Sientra (gummy bear) implants. We are doing 510cc size, their sizes run a little different so they will be similar to the sizing of 475cc implants. Right now I am a 36 B, but very deflated. I've always known I'd get implants after I was finished having children. My husband and I are extremely excited but not looking forward to the healing process. Wish me luck!! I will post before and after pictures.

Good luck! I will be thinking about you :) I'm also doing the "gummy bear"
Thanks!! I got home around 11am. All is well. I was a lot of pain but my husband is in charge of keeping me medicated. I am still very uncomfortable. But I am very excited to look at myself.

Before pic and after Sientra pic!

Hi ladies. I got my 510cc implants today. Yay!!! I have to be honest. I was not feeling too hot. I've had the implants now for about 8 hours. But thank goodness for the prescriptions. I've been propped up, in my bed all day. As soon as I fully sit up, I can feel tons of pressure. I ate chicken soup around 1pm. I felt like i was going to faint before I ate but felt soooo much better after i ate. I suggest ,(for you ladies who Haven't gone in yet), to bring Graham crackers and gatorade for your first dose of the medicine. As you'll be able to see in the picture, I'm pretty swollen. The pain is still there but A LOT better then it was. Oh fyi..... right after surgery for a good hour or so, my hands really, really hurt. I had my husband massage my hands at the surgical center and when I got home I had my mom do it. Ok ladies. I will keep ya'll posted!!

thanks for feedback. im going in july 3. super excited!
I am very excited for you! You are going to love them! Don't forget ice packs or frozen peas!
Thank you for the food advice! :) Glad you are feeling better and hope the progress continues!

Day 2- Post op

Today is a better day. Not really feeling pain, it's more pressure then anything else.

im going over the musle on the the 24th. a week and a half a way. if you get the chance can you post your stats. im still debating on my size. happy healing!

Day 5

I'm feeling really good. I feel comfortable doing most things. I cooked dinner last night. The Swelling has Gone down a bunch. My breasts are still hard but I massage them quite often. My pain meds are no longer necessary.

They look beautiful
Thank you! You'll love them when you get yours!
I'm very happy with my breasts. I feel like once the implants drop into their pockets, I'll love them more. I got a 510 cc sientra implant in my right breast and a 470 cc sientra in my left to make them even. The swelling has gone down a lot. :-) I'm happy with my choice for going over the muscle.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon