Dr. M is Amazing - Orlando, FL

I just had a breast augmentation and rhinoplasty...

I just had a breast augmentation and rhinoplasty at the same time from Dr. M and I am very pleased with my results. The Breast Augmentation results were beautiful from the day of surgery and my results just keep improving every day. I got 390cc and 375cc high profile saline implants. Pain was very mild. I love my results and they just look better every day! The price was comparable to other doctors in the area however I feel I received much better care and results than people who went elsewhere or looked for a "discount". I am also very happy with my rhinoplasty results, the cast just came off today and I am already amazed.

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. M is amazing and so is everybody in his office. They answered every question and really took the time to make me feel comfortable with everything. His results are exactly what i wanted and he is an amazing surgeon. Dr. M is an amazing surgeon and artist.

Have you posted your rhinoplasty review yet?
How much did u pay
I agree with the other girls. They look great! Congrats!!!

I had my breast augmentation in South Florida over a year ago and they looked like that in the beginning too. You still need to do some drop and fluff... they'll look even better after 6 months... trust me.

I can't believe that's only one day after surgery. You look amazing!

Would you consider posting a review in our rhinoplasty community as well? As a fellow rhinoplasty recipient, I'd love to see your Before and After.

Back to your breast augmentation: I bet it's going to be fun swim suit shopping this spring! Woot!

Thanks! I am very happy with how they turned out! I am still waiting to see the results from the rhinoplasty before I write my review. I have a lot of swelling on the bridge and i'm still having a little freak out when I see it.lol I know it should resolve and it will just take time. Probably be ready to post something by next week :)

Hi orlando,

Welcome to the community and thanks for your review. I'm so glad you are happy with your breasts they look great. Please keep us updated on how you are doing.

Thanks,