Dr. M is Amazing - Orlando, FL

I just had a breast augmentation and rhinoplasty...

I just had a breast augmentation and rhinoplasty at the same time from Dr. M and I am very pleased with my results. The Breast Augmentation results were beautiful from the day of surgery and my results just keep improving every day. I got 390cc and 375cc high profile saline implants. Pain was very mild. I love my results and they just look better every day! The price was comparable to other doctors in the area however I feel I received much better care and results than people who went elsewhere or looked for a "discount". I am also very happy with my rhinoplasty results, the cast just came off today and I am already amazed.

Have you posted your rhinoplasty review yet?
How much did u pay
I agree with the other girls. They look great! Congrats!!!

I had my breast augmentation in South Florida over a year ago and they looked like that in the beginning too. You still need to do some drop and fluff... they'll look even better after 6 months... trust me.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. M is amazing and so is everybody in his office. They answered every question and really took the time to make me feel comfortable with everything. His results are exactly what i wanted and he is an amazing surgeon. Dr. M is an amazing surgeon and artist.