Very Compassionate - Orlando, FL

Dr. S and staff were attentive and polite. That's...

Dr. S and staff were attentive and polite. That's the only positive. he replaced my old implants and gave me a lift. The scarring is very bad, nipples are uneven and the worst part is there is a deep indetation on the clevege line of my left breast. The left breast is extremely painful to the touch and hurts all the time. Also the left breast looks under inflated and you can feel the bag in it signifigantly. I went with silicone to avoid the fake feeling which Dr. S told me would happen, but it feels and looks extremely fake. Not to mention hurts. The best way to describe it is the left breast looks like a bowling ball in a pillow case. I al SO disappointed because I picked Dr. S to do my surgery because of his self proclaimed expert training and experience in breast surgery. I could not have been more wrong! Beware! He has not offered to reduce the price to correct the awful surgery and his staff has scheduled me twice on days when he had a surgery so could not see me. Other surgeons have offered to fix his disaster as long as I allow them to share my story.

Self-esteem I am the person who wrote the post...

self-esteem

I am the person who wrote the post about Dr. Soto dated “Feb. 8, 2011,” and members of my family have written others.  Obviously, my family did not have surgery with Dr. Soto.  I did.  My post and those written by my family at my encouragement were written at a time when I was angry about my situation, and I now regret the problems this has caused.

With the benefit of hindsight, I do not believe Dr. Soto is a bad surgeon.  On the contrary, he did his best to help me with a challenging problem.  But I just did not achieve the outcome I had hoped for.  Cosmetic surgery is an inexact science, and sometimes it takes more than one procedure to actually achieve one’s goal.  Dr. Soto reached out to me and I appreciate his advice and his compassion. –Ama, Orlando FL ?

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

I am the person who wrote the post about Dr. Soto dated “Feb. 8, 2011,” and members of my family have written others. Obviously, my family did not have surgery with Dr. Soto. I did. My post and those written by my family at my encouragement were written at a time when I was angry about my situation, and I now regret the problems this has caused. With the benefit of hindsight, I do not believe Dr. Soto is a bad surgeon. On the contrary, he did his best to help me with a challenging problem. But I just did not achieve the outcome I had hoped for. Cosmetic surgery is an inexact science, and sometimes it takes more than one procedure to actually achieve one’s goal. Dr. Soto reached out to me and I appreciate his advice and his compassion. –Ama, Orlando FL 