I Now Have a Purrrfect Booty: Thank You Dr. M - You Are the Best - Orlando, FL

Everyone was loving ,caring and very attentive to...

everyone was loving ,caring and very attentive to my needs!! They treated me like royalty!! From the second I entered the front door five star treatment....the dr. Is very experienced and does a slow thorough job,trying constantly to keep me at my upmost comfort zone!!I went from having a flat tinny butt to a j,lo upside down heart wow i am thrilled! The down side is I was awake and it was a bit painful but you can take pain pills for that. I had a 35 inch stomach which is probably 28 now. The dr. Was very understanding and did not roll his eyes when a fat girl 40pounds overweight wants to look like j,lo or nicki menaj,or Kim kardashian almost as big I had other dr. Rolling their eyes not understanding that the pictures in there advertising are what a lot of women want!! I mean I wanted a big difference for my money and guys to do a double take on our butts ! I hope m6 butt stays like this or close to what it is forever !!!The only thing that could have been perceived as a downside is I had 2drs.doing procedure not just one got done twice as fast though he put in 800/1000cc in each butt cheek!!!!!also recovery is kinda gross lots of bruises, drainage ,and compression garment is kinda uncomfortable to say the least . No pain no gain also laying on stomach for five weeks is gonna be torture but my bbl is purrfect!! Many thanks

Can someone pls post pics and whats your status on your results from dr miles as of now ?
I went to dr. Miles and he was awesome !great prices and professional work , wow ! Thank you soo much
Hi terri57780...I am considering dr miles for a bbl...did u have that same procedure? If so how was the actual process and recovery from your point of view?
Dr. Miles: Adora Clinic

the price is great (try to talk them down and check groupon.)they have specials on there all the time.the dr. Is the one who trains other drs. In the procedure and I overheard the employees go to him that's how great he is.he did all around each butt cheek and top of crack anywhere legs meet then added volume make sure u go over the liters it's hard to find a dr. To Agee on a lot they get all vague that's baloney cause it's your hard earned cash and you don't need to pay for a touchup if you get it straight in the beginning. I will keep you posted.