BBL w/Dr. Soto in Orlando - Orlando, FL

Ok so after two consultations I have booked my BBL...

Ok so after two consultations I have booked my BBL before the end of the month. I had a Mommy makeover 20 months ago and now I want to match my backside with the front. I am told that I the pain should be much less from my previous surgery. Any advise anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.

I have read many of the reviews and comments the women on this site have been so kind to share. It was with your feedback that helped me make the decision to do this procedure. I hope to do the same after I recover.

Thanks in advance.

Congratulations! ! Welcome to Rs!

Set Pre-op Appt and having bad dreams. Yikes!

My pre-op appt is scheduled for 9/16. The doctor's asst sent me docs with care instructions in advance for me to review and to address any questions I may have. I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time.

Since my surgery date is quickly approaching, I will post more pix of front/side view. Wish me luck!

Hi hun my sx is 9/16 pre op is 9/15 12:30,mayb il c u around...welcome to b bootified!!
Thx for the warm welcome. I will follow your progress. We can commiserate together.
good luck!!!

Before pic

Congrats on your upcoming surgery! What surgeon are you using?

9 Days to BBL

I had my post op visit today. The staff at Dr. S office were awesome. The doctor took my before pictures and we discussed details of the procedure. My nerves are starting to get to me. Having trouble sleeping. Will post again next week before surgery. Wish me luck.

Four more days till my BBL. need to fill my prescriptions, buy healthy food for the house, shave, purchase other supplies for after surgery, do laundry, etc. I'm so nervous. Will post all the before pix this week.
Dr. Soto in Orlando.
How are you feeling? Four days till my BBL.

2nd Day Post Op

Hello ladies. I had my procedure on Thursday. Everything went well. The pain has not been too bad. You will need to rest and drink lots of fluids. My swelling is going down quickly. Thank God my boyfriend has been with me around the clock. He has helped me get in and out of my garment, cook for me, making sure I'm taking my meds, etc. he has been the best! Make sure you buy a female urinal device (Walmart carries one called Go Girl) this has been a life saver when using the bathroom. I will post pix soon.

Where are you getting your massages in Orlando?
No massage yet. My doctor uses a different method. Some equipment is used as needed. My first followup is on Tuesday.
can't wait to see your pics!!!

5th Day Post Op

Hello Ladies. Attached are before and after photos. The shape is coming along nicely. My butt is no longer flat. I hope after the swelling goes down to have a nice round butt with a slim waistline.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Faja Hookup

I met a women who is a distributor for Colombian fajas. Called a woman name Sandra and met her at her home. She was awesome and has worked with many BBL patients. The faja I purchased from her yesterday cost me a lot less than the Internet. Call Sandra at 321-746-5022. Tell her Cheny referred you. She is located in Orlando. Her email address is fajasyjeans@gmail.com.

How much was the faja?
The cost $102

5 Day Post Op - 600cc

Hello everyone. Had my first post op visit with my doctor. Got the drain taken out, thank God. My healing is going very well. Not in much pain at all. Just discomfort from not being able to sleep at night and constant trips to pee. My doctor said he injected 600cc of fat on each side. I'm huge and can't wait until the swelling goes down. Drove my car today to get my son from daycare. Was tough driving but doable without sitting on my butt. No pain, no gain.

Dr. Soto has a specialist in his office that will do for me in about a week or so.
if u are interested on massages let me know . I love love the lady i m going to in winter park .
Hey there. I went to see Iliana today in Winter Park. She was great. The massage was a lil painful, but i know No Pain No Gain. Will see her again on Friday. Thanks for the recommendation. They asked me who sent me and in didn't known your name. So I told them a Real Self BBL sista. Is your appts on Tuesdays?

1-week Post Op

Hello ladies. One week down and three to go before I can sit on my butt. I started driving this week to get my son from daycare and to get a massage. Driving is a bitch. Even though I have a car with many seat adjustable options, I can't seem to get in a comfortable position. My legs get cramped while driving and sitting on a half cut yoga roll is tricky. I've also tried various pillows to no avail. Any advice anyone can share would be appreciated. SOS

where are u getting ur massages at ?? if u need anyone let me know. the lady where i go to has done wonders for me . she is located in winter park ..
oh great did not see that :) u r right bbl sister , no pain no gain. is worth it . I still get them once a week . my waist is down to 24 inches.. and i want 23 as my goal . I know .. sooo greedy . ha ha
yes . tuesdays at 5:30 PM , ya she text me to say thank you. U will love her. would be great to meet you., perhaps we can get together for coffee.. Btw, i go to soto for my fillers, and skin treatments so i m very familiar with him as well. He was my first choice, that one that introduce me to BBL world, but my cousin lives in miami so it was easier for her to take care of me in Miami and i went with salama instead.

8th Day Post Op

Had my second massage today and it was not as painful. The swelling is going down, but bloated below my waist and legs. Can't wait till I can work out. Tried some clothes today and the waist has definitely gone down in size. Was able to zipper size 8 though the butt area was tight. Hopefully within the month I will be able to fit a closet full of clothes.

Girl u r Looking good . The massages are really helping a lot , my waist has gone down so small after Iliana. 'S blessed massages . Went in today . Talked to Salama n he recommended to keep up with massages ..
Contact Iliana Velez at 407-222-3069. She works at two locations. 1) 1850 Lee Rd, Suite 321, Winter Park 1) 2959 Alafaya Tr, Suite 121, Oviedo
Oh I definitely will contact her when I get back..Oviedo is close to me :-)
Dr. Soto

Today I had my pre-op visit. My doctor took the before pictures and answered any questions I had. He is such a caring doctor. He is very considerate of my well-being and has provided a realistic outcome for me. I am very fortunate I found Dr. Soto almost two years ago when he did my Mommy Makeover. I was so pleased with the outcome that I did not hesitate to see him again for my BBL. my experience with Dr. Soto and staff has been very positive, so I know I'm in good hands. On your first visit you will know he is the right doctor for you.