Botox: The Beginning - Orlando, FL

My first time for botox and was interested in it...

My first time for botox and was interested in it for forehead creasing (one line is herediatry) and the horizontal frown line line on the bridge of my nose between and right below the brows. KB is great, very professional and virtually painless.

She gave me 12 injections, which barely pinched (really did feel akin to a bug bite, or even less) and it was over in 10 minutes. She presented me with instructions for follow-up care and told me to call her with any questions. No side effects so far like I've seen reported on here. Was told it would take about a week to see the final effect and to call if I felt I needed more treatment after that.

Great experience, would do it again, and anxiously waiting to see results!

Hi Orlando,

Welcome to the Botox community. Have you seen results?! How are they? I'm glad you had a good experience and your doctor gave you after-care instructions. If you are comfortable sharing pictures we would love to see them. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

I saw Katie, who is the Physician's Asst. at Dr. P's office in Orlando. I recommend for overall great experience I have at this office every time I am there! I highly recommend Katie for any laser or botox needs!