Breast Implants - Orem, UT

A little background, I am 32 and lost about 80...

A little background, I am 32 and lost about 80 pounds (went from 195 to 115) seven or eight years ago and have kept it all off. It did a number on my body though! My stomach looked like I'd had sextuplets or something and I went from a full 36C to a saggy 34 A which I barely fill now. I did a tummy tuck about 5 years ago (my review and pics are on here too) and now I'm getting my breasts augmented from my same Dr. who is wonderful.

I am getting silicone under the muscle and I will most likely be getting a lift...I don't want to be "big" necessarily, I just want to fill out what I already have and go up a little bit...I would be completely happy with a full B cup because after a lifetime of being overweight I really like being petite. Right now I think I've settled on 234 ccs but I'm worried about losing some volume when they are installed. I'll post some before pics shortly and update after my surgery. I'm getting more and more excited!

One day post op

So I went in yesterday. I had 234 ccs placed under the muscle. I wanted to go modest, but now I think I should have gone a little bigger. Oh well, lol. My surgery was at 11, and I left the post-op around 3. I was drowsy yesterday but the pain wasn't too bad. Even today it's not that bad. Because we were undecided on whether I'd need a lift or not, the dr. suggested I come back in 6 weeks once everything has settled.

I've attached some before and afters. I'm so pleased with my current size, I hope I don't get any smaller.

Photos

After!

Day 3 and 4

Ok, here is an update from days 3 and 4 (Monday and Tuesday) Sorry if this is graphic, but I have been HORRIBLY constipated and bloated as you can see from the photos. I have been eating light (ok, I had a hot dog on labor day but other than that :-) and I have gained so much weight. Friday, the day of surgery I was 118. Sunday when I weighed in I was 127!! I couldn't believe it...all i'd eaten at that point was crackers and water! And some yogurt. Today I finally was able to use the bathroom (again, sorry for TMI!) but I am still so very very bloated. I feel like I'm pregnant! I wish the dr. or nurse had told me to take a stool softener before surgery because it would have made a huge difference! Did anyone else experience such bad weight gain and bloating?

I have been feeling good otherwise, even went out and about and did some shopping on Labor Day. I even went into VS and tried on a bra because I've been dying to see what size I'll be! I know it's still early but I was fitting into a full C. I hope I don't lose any volume; I would love to be a C!

I'm happy with the 234s, at the end of the day I wish I hadn't freaked out at the last minute and gone smaller. I know it's hard to tell what they will look like at this point, but as of now I'm very pleased!
Orem Plastic Surgeon

Congratulatios, they look great!!! Mine look the same exact way that yours were before having your surgery. I am doing my research to get mine done as well.
Mine Didnt get any smaller,just d&f .They look great,perfect size for your body!!!
Wow! The 234's look great on you! It is difficult to appreciate how much projection you have in the photos, but the width looks perfect! They complement how slender you are, perfectly in proportion.
Thank you! I do wish I had gone a bit bigger, but my concern was being top-heavy. They actually ended up being a little bigger than the sizers!
They will d@f and will look better,just be patient!You will see!!!
Do you think I will lose any volume?
Looking great! Very natural looking already! Congrats!! :)
I kind of wish I'd gone a little bigger, lol. I'm thinking 265 would have been better. Did yours get smaller at all?
I had quite a bit of swelling for 2-4 weeks, so they got a bit smaller after that subsided. Mine also sat higher and projected out of my chest like torpedoes at first. They appear a little smaller to me now that they've dropped, but I can still fit into the same bras. I'm just not popping out the top as much now that I don't have torpedo boob. Yours are already in a natural position, so you may not notice as much change. After your lift, they may seem a bit larger too. I think they look great! :)
Thanks! I have been so impatient to see the final result! I don't mind the fake look, to be honest, so I'm kind of excited to have them riding high after the lift!
They look great!Congrats!!!Did you got HP or Moderate?
Thank you! I got moderate and will most likely get a Benilli lift in 6 weeks.
How much did you gain?What do you mean???
I gained 3 cup sizes. lol I didn't think 286cc would increase my size by 3 cups, but it did.
O honey,what should I say???425cc and I am like a giant!I am going to change them,can't get use to them:((
So sorry that you still aren't happy with your results Forte. What size bra do you wear now? My 32D sounds huge, but it really isn't. I'm happy with them and feel like they were the perfect size to even out my proportions. What size are you thinking of downsizing to?
I was measure 34 DDD at Victoria secret,didnt buy any bra,got so stress out.I don't know yet,The PS wants me to wait.I am 100% sure I will change.They don't talk about size,just a cc.I don't know,maybe a 300 cc .
Wow! I see why you feel like they are huge. They don't look that big in your pics. You are very petite like me, so 300 would probably be a good choice for you. I'm completely happy with my 286. It all depends on what your goals are though. I wanted to look natural, have my top curves match my bottom curves, and just fill out my clothes better. That's exactly what I got.
I want natural look,they are like stripper size to me:(((
From looking at your pics, I don't think you look like a stripper. If you want to go smaller, I think somewhere around 300-320cc would probably make you happier. Did you ever do the rice test to help you decide on amount of cc? I did this prior to my consultation so I already had an idea of the size I wanted. Just put rice in some panty hose. Voila!! Instant implants! lol Rice Amount Simulated Implant Volume 0.53 cup 125 cc 0.63 cup 150 cc 0.74 cup 175 cc 0.85 cup 200 cc 0.95 cup 225 cc 1.06 cups 250 cc 1.16 cups 275 cc 1.27 cups 300 cc 1.37 cups 325 cc 1.48 cups 350 cc 1.59 cups 375 cc 1.8 cups 425 cc 2.01 cups 475 cc 2.22 cups 525 cc 2.43 cups 575 cc 2.64 cups 625 cc 2.96 cups 700 cc
Ok that didn't post in the nice chart format like I wanted. You can go to ricetest.com to see how much rice to use to simulate a certain cc amount.
Gosh I keep forgetting things!! I know that you already have implants, so the rice test wont really work to try them on, but if you have a desired cup size, you could get that size bra and see what fits in it.
I Didn know about the rice test,toooo bad.I will try now and get idea,but this is will be when I save some $.Thank you so much for your help.You are Doll:))
It's ok.It will be helpful any way!!!
Got it:))