Breast Implants - Orem, UT

A little background, I am 32 and lost about 80...

A little background, I am 32 and lost about 80 pounds (went from 195 to 115) seven or eight years ago and have kept it all off. It did a number on my body though! My stomach looked like I'd had sextuplets or something and I went from a full 36C to a saggy 34 A which I barely fill now. I did a tummy tuck about 5 years ago (my review and pics are on here too) and now I'm getting my breasts augmented from my same Dr. who is wonderful.

I am getting silicone under the muscle and I will most likely be getting a lift...I don't want to be "big" necessarily, I just want to fill out what I already have and go up a little bit...I would be completely happy with a full B cup because after a lifetime of being overweight I really like being petite. Right now I think I've settled on 234 ccs but I'm worried about losing some volume when they are installed. I'll post some before pics shortly and update after my surgery. I'm getting more and more excited!

One day post op

So I went in yesterday. I had 234 ccs placed under the muscle. I wanted to go modest, but now I think I should have gone a little bigger. Oh well, lol. My surgery was at 11, and I left the post-op around 3. I was drowsy yesterday but the pain wasn't too bad. Even today it's not that bad. Because we were undecided on whether I'd need a lift or not, the dr. suggested I come back in 6 weeks once everything has settled.

I've attached some before and afters. I'm so pleased with my current size, I hope I don't get any smaller.

Photos

After!

Day 3 and 4

Ok, here is an update from days 3 and 4 (Monday and Tuesday) Sorry if this is graphic, but I have been HORRIBLY constipated and bloated as you can see from the photos. I have been eating light (ok, I had a hot dog on labor day but other than that :-) and I have gained so much weight. Friday, the day of surgery I was 118. Sunday when I weighed in I was 127!! I couldn't believe it...all i'd eaten at that point was crackers and water! And some yogurt. Today I finally was able to use the bathroom (again, sorry for TMI!) but I am still so very very bloated. I feel like I'm pregnant! I wish the dr. or nurse had told me to take a stool softener before surgery because it would have made a huge difference! Did anyone else experience such bad weight gain and bloating?

I have been feeling good otherwise, even went out and about and did some shopping on Labor Day. I even went into VS and tried on a bra because I've been dying to see what size I'll be! I know it's still early but I was fitting into a full C. I hope I don't lose any volume; I would love to be a C!

I'm happy with the 234s, at the end of the day I wish I hadn't freaked out at the last minute and gone smaller. I know it's hard to tell what they will look like at this point, but as of now I'm very pleased!
Orem Plastic Surgeon