Tummy Tuck - Orem, UT

I got a full tummy tuck at 27 after significant...

I got a full tummy tuck at 27 after significant weight loss (about 75 pounds) I have never been pregnant or had children. The results were better than I could have ever imagined. I had some stretch marks on my lower abdomen that were removed during the process. My stomach still looks amazing and I am going on 3 years post-op. My big worry believe it or not was whether my belly button would look normal, and it did. I have a little 4-pack going on now. LOVE IT!

The recovery was rough. Took a little longer than I expected. I was walking around (hunched over) within a week, but as the internal stitches started dissolving or popping or whatever they do, that was kind of painful. I got lipo to my flanks at the same time, and honestly the lipo recovery was rougher than the tummy tuck. I was back into size 0 jeans within a month, though.

The drains were kind of a pain, but luckily I had my procedure in the winter and was able to hide them with baggy clothes. I had one in for two weeks, another in for 3. I was glad I opted to keep it in a little longer; it's much better than the alternative of being bloated and having to get the fluid drained manually. My scar has faded considerably and in some spots is not even noticeable.

My doctor was excellent.

Five years post-op

It's been five years. Still very pleased with my results...looks just as good as it did right after. My scar is very faint. Best thing I've ever done for myself. I wish I had a before photo but I don't...to give you an idea it looked like I had a huge ball of bread dough under my belly button.
Orem Plastic Surgeon