Just Started Invisalign - Wilderville, OR

I am actually 'cracking' my molars from...

I am actually 'cracking' my molars from the alignment of my teeth. I am a 'challenge' case for Invisalign...we are pushing their limits. They hurt for the first few days, but I am getting used to them. My mouth seems to always be dry. I hope this works!

Laura M Johnson

No need to pull teeth. I am missing one in the front and no wisdom teeth....never had any. Now I have a split in the top brace by one of the buttons. Also, my top brace was not meeting one of my back teeth and constantly driving me crazy. I ended up using a little hot water and bending it back. I hope the next tray fairs better.

Ahhh, Donna I understand, I'm sorry I didn't understand quite at first. Yes, I to hope the next tray fairs better. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

Hi Donna,

Welcome to the community. I'm surprised your dentist used Invisalign and didn't take out one of your teeth from both sides of the top and bottom to make room, that is what happened to me. Did they explain to you how the Invisalign will fix the "cracking?" How long to you have to wear them? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Hi Donna.. I know what you mean, my mouth is always dry too. It seems I'm always sipping water now!