Not Worth It - Lake Oswego, OR

Cons were that she promised me that this would...

Cons were that she promised me that this would absoulutely work for my deep set type of cellulite on my legs and thighs, It had no effect. I did 3 treatments a week for 4 weeks.

Lol!!! Don't know!! But my guy is working in a spa where they do skin laser treatments but he is not a licensed dermatologist!! And I trusted him but I was wrong!!
So psychiatrists are doing this stuff now?
I had 3 treatments with smoothshapes and I saw improvement and skin more toned but I also got six bruises and spider veins . So now I'm really upset with my therapist because I had to stop the treatments, I booked 10 and he has to give my money back because he told me there were no side effects and my skin would have become super toned and no signs!! Yeah right I have bruises and I'll veins !!
To PurplePeople: Curious what type of practitioner you had. What kind of garbage is that about toxins and your fat cells returning to a "healthy round shape". For the sake of my specialty, I hope he/she is not a dermatologist!
I received Smooth Shapes Cellulite Treatment in Lake Oswego. I paid $1200 for 12 treatments and I had pretty significant improvement. It was relaxing and comfortable it just took a lot of time out of my schedule to go in 3 days per week but overall I am really happy with my results.
Hi Bailey,

Of course it isn't going to work for you all you did was 3 treatments in 4 weeks and the place you went to should have known that. I have used it and I did 2 treatments a week for 4 weeks and I saw a HUGE difference. Of course it doesn't remove it 100% but it gives a great reduction a long with inch reduction and I drank at 8 glasses of water after every treatment! I am so happy with it!! Sorry to hear about your experience.
Bailey said she has had "3 treatments A week FOR 4 weeks". That is a total of 12 treatments. It is clear the procedure does not work. Any other reason related to incompetence is criminal. If they are not trained properly they should reimburse her. Hiring them to complete the procedure is just like signing a contract. They promise to provide the following service and Bailey promisses to pay them for that service. Failure to do that is a breach of contract and they need to find someone who is competent and re-do it free of charge or reimburse her.
I also had SmoothShapes treatments done on the back of my thighs. Two treatments a week for four weeks. I've had cellulite since I was a teenager and have been a regular exerciser and eat fairly healthy. My practitioner did tell me that it would take up to three months for my body to completely eliminate all the toxins that had been stored in my fat cells, returning them to a healthy round shape. I noticed amazing results in about two months after I completed my last treatment. And, the bumps have continued to stay smooth for about two years now. I also have girlfriends who have had amazing results with SmoothShapes treatments. Some even more cellulite to begin with than myself. Everyone's body responds differently and I would definitely do it again if and when the cellulite begins to reappear. Patience is really important when doing a non-invasive treatment such as this. I would highly recommend this to anyone considering liposuction. Or even another cellulite reduction treatment.

Hi Bailey -- Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Do you have any more treatments scheduled or are you finished all of your sessions?

I am going to have liposuction on February 7th. Smoothshapes and Vellashape and all of those types of treatments are all gimmicks from my experience. I had an entire series of smoothshapes treatments so I am all done with that. My surgeon says there is absolutely nothing for cellulite on the market to take it away! Any reputable plastic surgeon wouldn't have these "toys" in their office. If I really think about it the best doctors in my area don't. It's a big money maker...raking in the dough on peoples insecurities!!!! Be careful, do your homework.