Finally Finally Finally!!!!! Going to Ditch the Belly Skin!! - Oregon, OR

I have been approved for my panniculectomy. My...

I have been approved for my panniculectomy. My surgery date is December 26th . . . What a Christmas present I am getting :D. My highest recorded weight is 379. I now weight 188.4 (but weight in again tonight). I have done it all with hard word and finding what works best for me!! I am so excited, and also terrified :D. To make it fun in my mind I am even doing a "Panny Pool" on my facebook page and going to send a $25 Starbucks card to which of my friends guesses the closest to the weight removed. I am posting some pictures of my journey, and will post another the week before my surgery.
Dr. Murphy Rocks

Forthcoming :D

That is truly an awesome Christmas present! I hope you do well and I can't wait to see your results!
I'm so happy for you! This is life changing! Congrats!!!
I"m so excited for you cause I know how I felt when I lost my 115 lbs and then had all my extra skin taken off, I love the new me. I'm going to update my pictures tonight with my 11 weeks post op pictures
Thank you :D . . and I will look forward to seeing your new pictures!!
You have Come So Far! Congratulations On Your Approval. I'm So Happy For You. Do You Know If They Will Give You A New Belly Button With The Panni? Not That It matters Much, Im Sure Getting Rid Of The Skin Is The Most Important To You!
No my friend, my insurance will not pay for a new belly button . . . so if it's gone when they're done . . . I'm going to get a large rhinestone dermal implant . . . the more I think about it, the more I hope they take my belly button . . I am a sparkle girl!!!! :D
Oh, I LOVE that Idea!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

Congratulations on your weight loss, you've done really well and you look great. Hopefully the paniculectomy will just help finish off all of the hard work you've put it!

Thank you very much Kirsty ., . . what a great site you have here :D