Very Slow to See Results - Oregon

On Jan 31st I had my lower abdomen done with the...

On Jan 31st I had my lower abdomen done with the large applicator. The procedure took one hour and was fairly uneventful. It was a thursday, so I decide to take friday off and was glad that I did although I would not have had too. first 3-5 days, I was swollen, my stomach was sensitive to any touch - clothes, hands, etc. Not painful - just irritating. First two weeks, some pins and needles, definitely numb - but it was not bad. Weeks 3-4, I kept checking for changes. None. I checked the website everyday for hours looking for others experience and when they started seeing results. Checking pictures to see what I might eventually see. All irritation was gone, but still light numbing - almost as if the fat was dead but still there. At 4th week, I really thought maybe I can see a little change and after a few more days - it became very clear that it was working and the change was noticeable. I havent weighed myself through the whole process and might have put on some weight, couple lbs, it feels like the weight may have gone to my butt - based on how my jeans feel. I hasn't changed my life, but I definitely like looking in the mirror and seeing a much flatter stomach. Not currently considering more, but maybe one day my flanks.

Its now 6 weeks and I havent notice much change...

Its now 6 weeks and I havent notice much change from 4 weeks, although still checking regularly. My stomach is definitely flatter and am still hping to see more change.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

I haven't had this procedure myself yet, but I have read that it can take a few months for all the swelling to go down and the results to come through fully. Hopefully your results will progress over time!

Would love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing. Please do keep us updated with your progress.