Amazing - Oregon

I had a chin implant and liposuction done when I...

I had a chin implant and liposuction done when I was very young (Nineteen years old).

After losing around 35 pounds in an effort to decrease my double chin I realized that no matter how much weight I lost I just had a genetic predisposition to have a fattier area under my chin. Going through all the effort to lose weight simply to fix one really depressed me. I wouldn't let people take photos of me from certain angles, I cried, and I dieted even more to try to get rid of it. The pictures attached were taken my by father and illustrate the problem I had. I was skinny, but still had a fatty area under my chin.

Over the next few years I saved up my money and went into a consultation with a plastic surgeon who suggested not only chin liposuction, but also a chin implant. At first I was unsure about the chin implant but after spending time researching the procedure I decided to go through with it.

I could not be happier with the surgery. Not only is my neck area smooth but my nose appears smaller as well! My chin now matches my larger forehead and I feel so much more attractive and balanced.

The doctor made an incision in my gum line and placed a very small implant to help stretch out the skin from the liposuction. There are no visible scars.

I wouldn't recommend getting cosmetic surgery like this at such a young age. It's difficult to understand the real risks involved in such a surgery.