Getting Excited - Oregon

I am 25 Years old, And a mother to a 3 1/2 year...

I am 25 Years old, And a mother to a 3 1/2 year old girl... I am 5ft6in weighing in around 110-115lbs... I have always been skiny and very very little breasts (was always made fun-of and teased when younger), I Have wanted breasts for as long as i can remember!! Prior to having my daughter I had a small B-cup, While pregnant and breast feeding i reached a DD... with this being said my breasts are no longer where or what they were even if they were small to begin with.

I had my first consult in june of 2011, I have taken some time to decide and research.. i finally made up my mind!!! I AM DOING IT!!!! My mom was the biggest person to talk to about this, she kept telling me to wait, i will fill out when i get into my 30's... well im sorry but i am not going to wait 5 more years for my self confidince to be where i want it... I told my mom last week that i had been saving money and i have the full amount to pay for them and she is beyond excited for me... what a shock!

My boyfiend.... We have been together a little over a year... he goes back and forth with being on board and not... he knows how i am about my breasts i HATE them being touched (after having my daughter) i just dont feel sexy and he knows this will boost my confidince... he has expressed his feelings and i know his biggest fear is that i will get them very large and leave him after i have my augmentation.. I have explained the size and reassured him that what he is afraid of is far from what will happen.. I dont know how to get him 100% on board... this is all i have for now... will update and add pics soon :D

Medford Plastic Surgeon