Combat Cellulite- Venus Freeze Treatment - Orchard, SG

If you have cellulite issues on the thighs like...

If you have cellulite issues on the thighs like me, do consider giving Venus Freeze treatment a try.

My first appointment involved a brief consultation and I scheduled for a session after understanding the treatment better.

I must say that it felt like a thorough lymphatic hot stone massage on the thighs but more effective with the use of heat. By using a handheld device, the therapist (ask for Angela) applied pressure while raising the temperature gradually to maximise the effect (ard 41~43 deg, bearable). I actually found the treatment to be enjoyable, likened to a massage and it is great to know that Venus Freeze can combat cellulite in an non-invasive way.

The results are evident from the appearance of reduced cellulite just from the first session alone, amazing!

Although it is costly at $800 a session (per thigh), I am sure that with another 3-4 sessions I will achieve the results that I want.

I will reccommend Dr Joseph Yang of Aesthetic & Medical Clinic - Dr Joseph Yang @ Orchard to anyone - Mrs Lee
Yes do you have pictures to show?
Great news. Any before and during pics?
Therapist- Angela