Want to Do It but So Scared - Orangeburg, SC

Hey y'all I been wanting to get my breasts...

Hey y'all
I been wanting to get my breasts smaller but never went forward with it bc im scared! My body frame is so small but my breast takes all the attention away from that. Im a 42f but da bras I wear are 42dd, I hate them bc they don't sit up and they are always spilling over!! I've seen the pics on here and im really going to go forward with it so yall wish me luck and pray that I don't back out! Hope my insurance approve and I won't have to pay so much out the pocket!!!!!!

Taking my first step n putting my fear behind me!...

Taking my first step n putting my fear behind me! Goin for my consulting with Dr. Gregory Sexton April 30th. So looking forward to it hoping and prayin my insurance will approve and I won't have to pay so much out the pocket

Well I went to my consulting with the surgeon...

Well I went to my consulting with the surgeon April 30 n it turned out better than I thought! I got all my questions answered! Only thing im waiting on now is the insurance company to approve and get my date set

Well im excited I got da call 2dai dhat my...

Well im excited I got da call 2dai dhat my insurance approve so nw all I gtta do is pick mi dai 4 mi surgery! Im so nervous

You will be so happy that you did this! Good luck with your approval.
Thanxxz
I had mine done dec 7th. Went from a 38g to a 38c. Doc took 500gr and 550gr. Best thing I ever did! My journey is posted on here because my insurance was a nightmare. I was persistent and pushy and got it done...FREE of charge because we had met deductible. good luck to you! My recovery has been great. One month post op visit dr removed all restrictions. Follow your docs orders for an easy recovery. Best advice I didn't know about...childcare the first night. I thought outpatient= easy...ummm...I was so loopy coming out of the anesthesia! If I had to do it again, I'd make preparations for someone to keep the kids overnight!
Okay thanxx! I heard dhat u gtta have kids b4 u gt a be is dhat tru kuz I dnt have any
My daughter had her breast reduction long before she had her kids
Thanxxz I was hearin dhat alot lately
I was in the same boat also. I got mine done 3 months ago and I am so happy I did! They removed 6.2 lbs total off of me. I wore a 42ddd but was not the right size as I was spilling out. I am now a happy 38D. I love my new breasts! Insurance paid for mine. People tell me I look great or that I look skinnier. (If they don't know what I did. Lol) Best thing I ever did!
Im so ready, yall boostin me up! Hw do I go by startin da process 2 gt da surgery dne
Best thing I've ever done too. Been almost 2 years I still love them. My scars are almost invisible. The recovery was pretty easy. Sleeping sitting up was the worst part honestly. As long as you research and trust your dr you should be great! Good luck!!
R u serious u gt 2 slp sitting up
For a few days yes. I slept in a big oversized chair with lots of pillows. Something to do with swelling and drainage I think it was.
Do it best thing I ever do e ish I'd of overcoming embarrassment 20 years ago!
I am, just dnt kno hw 2 go by startin it
I just researched local surgeons. Read lots of reviews. Spent hours on this site. Made an apt for a consultation with the surgeon I picked. He examined me took pics to send to the insurance and I was approved about 4 weeks later. Super easy. I spent out of pocket 300 bucks. You have to go to pre surgery dr appointments and get some tests done. But it's all easy. I had my surgery a week after I was approved. Only complication I had was a rash from the tape they put over the stitches. You'll be bruised and lumpy and wrinkly for a bit but everything falls into place. Mine look nice, round, full and high now. You'll love how you feel. Even painting my toe nails and standing up is easier ;)
It sounds like your insurance should cover it. You are on the best site for info & encouragement. Don't back out because you will be so happy after - and you get pain meds that manage aftercare. The worst part is that you can't do certain things for a while.
Thanxxz 4 da encouragin words

Welcome to the community:)

Thanxx
Good luck! I hope everything works in your favor.
Hope so 2