28 Year Old- Breast Implants - Orange, TX

Had been thinking about having breast implants for...

Had been thinking about having breast implants for a couple years, I have always been self conscious about my breasts. After breastfeeding two children and losing a lot of weight I was left with ugly sagging breasts. I heard such wonderful things about Dr. Hah from a friend that also had breast implants done by him. I scheduled my consultation and I knew after that he was the PS for me! Dr. Hah and his staff were so friendly and made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process. I was very borderline for a breast lift..and have a huge fear of scarring. Dr. Hah took his time with me and went over different options, explained everything so I understood what kind of outcome to expect. He picked the perfect breast implants for me. 590cc ultra high profile.. and they look AWESOME. I couldn't be happier about them.
Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hah was very professional and friendly!! He has a lot of compassion for his patients and it shows. A very talented surgeon..will be recommending him to everyone I know!

do you have any pictures of your before and after and what are your stats... cause I had a consult with him and love love him... I picked out 500 550 high profile.....
Welcome, so glad you are thrilled with your results, thanks for sharing! How was your recovery? How do your scars look?