Surgical Professionals with the the Comforts of Home. - Orange Park, FL

Choosing Dr. Weiss & his staff while on my...

Choosing Dr. Weiss & his staff while on my surgical journey was the best decision I've ever made. Dr. Weiss is an awesome, concerned & very patient surgeon who cares about his patients & their needs. He & his staff are very professional, fun & down to earth. He is very knowledgeable at his craft. Every appt. was easy & effortless. His office environment is relaxing, calm, stress free & neat as a pin. :-). Don't miss out on an opportunity to give him a try with your future cosmetic & surgical endeavors. I'd do it all over again with Dr. Weiss & his staff if I had to. Congrats and thank you!
Orange Park Plastic Surgeon

He is patient, helpful and sincerely cares about his patients. He's not like some doctors who perform surgery & leave thereafter. He checks up on you to make sure you're okay. His staff members, Jill, Martina, Twanda & Pam are the best there is at their craft. They are friendly & work great as a team. You couldn't ask for a better group of folks to provide you with the best care.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Tummy Tuck community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Tummy Tuck community today.