Lovin' What I See in the Mirror! - Orange Park, FL

I had my first experience with Dr. Weiss and his...

I had my first experience with Dr. Weiss and his staff when he did breast reconstructive surgery. During a very traumatic and stressful time in my life, the staff and Dr. Weiss made me feel that I could be a whole person again.
I had always known that I would have cosmetic surgery when the time came, and I was getting to the age that I could use some sprucing up. The only thing left to decide was who would do the surgery. Dr. Weiss did such a beautiful job with the reconstructive surgery that I knew he was the one to do my facelift. I was not disappointed. He did a beautiful job. I look refreshed and renewed without having my appearance noticeably changed. It's the best thing I have ever done for myself.
Orange Park Plastic Surgeon

Words cannot describe how professional and caring Dr. Weiss and his staff have been to me during all the times I have been a patient. They are an exceptional group of outstanding medical professionals that genuinely care about the well being of their patients. I love them all dearly.

Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.