Noticed Forehead Lumpy Ridges and Possible Eyebrow Droop This Time Around.. - Orange Park, FL

I have had Botox done ( as well as other fillers...

I have had Botox done ( as well as other fillers for my nasolabial folds ) twice in the past, and saw immediate and positive results afterwards. The last time I had Botox was in 2010. I had my third Botox 8 days ago, and I'm still questioning what I have noticed: 3 small, lumpy ridges above my left eyebrow and a slightly droopy right eyebrow which I noticed 2-3 days afterwards.
I called my dermatologist to ask about it, was able to come in the same day, and I was told to wait the full two weeks to come back and re-assess.
I'm a bit regretful now and worried now since I feel the effects of Botox lasts a bit longer than 3-4 months.
The first two times, the doctor was the same for the Botox procedure, but this time around it was someone different. I wonder if that made the difference.
I'll see what happens on my next appointment on September 11, and will update here.

Happy the botox wore off

The 3 "lumpy ridges" on my forehead lessened, but it was still noticeable. Thankfully, the botox wore away about two months ago ( February 2014 ). I decided to try another place (Progressive Wellness Center in Orange Park, FL.) for botox since they were having a "special" - $99 for 15 units. I was a little hesitant due to the last experience I had, but decided to give the place a try. Overall, the staff was courteous. The nurse practitioner administered the botox ( between my eyebrows is where I usually have it done ) and she did a wonderful job. I even asked her if I should get "more" on other parts of my face, pointing out what I felt may need a filler here or there, and she said that I didn't need anymore, and that it is way better to look "natural". So I am satisfied she offered her honest opinion and didn't "push" for me to buy more fillers. It's been 2 weeks since I had botox and the results are flawless: no eye drooping, no forehead ridges..in fact, my forehead is so much smoother in appearance. Furrow lines between my eyebrows - gone. I definitely will go back to Progressive Wellness Center for future treatments!
An OP Dermatology Clinic