34 Year Old Female Full Tummy Tuck and Lipo After 80 Pound Weight Loss - Orange Park, FL

I was still over weight and had an apron of...

I was still over weight and had an apron of hanging belly dispite trying everything. It was to hard to contend with trying to loose more weight. I have had 2 csections 10 pound boy & 11 pound girl . Dr.Weiss gave me my life back. He is super attentive and I was very comfortable with him and his staff. I even got flowers from his office after the procedure.
Orange Park Plastic Surgeon

Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing your journey.

How was the recovery after surgery?  And how long did it take you to get back to normal?
I am still not quite back to normal. I had a hard recovery being overweight still i had a ton of swelling. Now i'm contending with a rock hard rounded belly that i have been assured will go down with time because its fluid build up. My belly button is healing very slowly and still draining so my doc is keeping an eye on it and has been very supportive. Best part is that my lower abdomen does not rest on my legs anymore its gone. :)
This is a very long recovery but you will get there.   We all want to bounce back up quickly and get back to normal.  That didn't happen for me either.   Take it one day at a time and try to focus on the end result.

Keep me up to date on how you are doing.