I Love my New Nose I Can't Believe I Waited This Long to Fix It! - Orange County, CA

I am so happy with my entire experience with...

I am so happy with my entire experience with Michael Elam MD! I just love him he is so wonderful! He did such a great job if you didn't know me before you would never know I had a nose job it looks so natural and perfect. The entire staff is great I especially love the receptionist Molly. I feel so much better about my self and I can breathe so much better he not only fixed how my nose looks but my deviated septum which has majorly helped me in all aspects of my life from dealing with seasonal allergies, sleeping, working out, just living in general. I couldn't be happier with my choice to go to Dr. Elam for my nose and I wish I would have gone to him for my lipo and botox, luckily he's not going anywhere so I can keep going back!

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

If I could give more than 5 stars I would! I'm super happy with my results. I did tons of research to find the perfect doctor and went on consults with other doctors and no one compares to the experience, awesome personality, and perfect work of Dr. Elam. Thanks again for my amazingly cute nose, now I'm not the funny girl with the big nose, I'm funny and cute thanks to you!