Tattooed Eyeliner - NO! It Was NOT Worth It! - Orange County, CA

I had tattooed eyeliner done about 20 years ago....

I had tattooed eyeliner done about 20 years ago. It has faded significantly, but it is still there, and I still hate it! The right eye is okay, but the left eye got messed up. It's too thick on the inside corner on the bottom, and it's uneven and smudged on the top. The reason I have been thinking about it lately is because I am a completely different woman than I used to be. I wore makeup every day of my life for 30 years, and I believed that I would always love makeup. But now I am tired of wearing makeup altogether, and I want to have a completely bare, natural face. I am grateful that the tattooed eyeliner has faded so much, and I am hopeful that one day it will be faded completely. (Just home it happens before I'm old enough for a nursing home!)

All I can say is: Please don't do it! You might see things completely differently ten or twenty years down the road. Like with me, at one time I thought only a totally made up face was beautiful, but now I prefer the natural beauty of an unadorned face.