CoolSculpting Procedure - Orange County, CA

Although I work out three times a week, the only...

Although I work out three times a week, the only area I can't seem to make a bit of difference with is my tummy "pooch". When I learned of the "Cool Sculpting" procedure, I immediately booked an appointment.

Not only did I experience amazing results, my "pooch" is almost gone and my torso is flatter than it has been in years. I just had another appointemnt, this time for the area right above my lower abdomen. If the reuslts are anything like my first visit, I will be purchasing a new bikini to show off at the local beach very soon!!

I'm waiting until I see the full results from my last treatment which I completed about one week ago. My doctor tells me it takes about 2 months to realize the full benefit. Depending on the results, I'll know which area to repeat, if necessary.

Hi Tricia -- Thanks for sharing your CoolSculpting experience. When is your next treatment?

Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Liu takes the time to not only explain the entire procedure, but to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. She truly cares about her patients and invests the time necessary to make you feel your procedure is her utmost priority. Dr. Liu's assistants are friendly and competent, but she always makes sure that she is involved in the overall process. I highly recommend not only her vast experience but her excellent results!