It Works Body Wrap - Orange County, CA

I lost 3 1/2 inches. I was COMPLETELY skeptical,...

I lost 3 1/2 inches. I was COMPLETELY skeptical, but very surprised and happy with my results. Then I wrapped again. I decided to do my arms, losing an inch on each arm. I looked at my husband, and said, "That's it. I'm in." Since then, I've become a distributor of It Works body wraps. I'm a professional journalist with a degree from UCLA. I'm no schmoe. These things work. I see it all the time.

do these work??
I've been seeing this things everywhere , does the age matter .I'm 20 and have a 11 month old baby .I would like to try them for 20 bux , I'm not too far from the OC . Can someone give more info..thanks :)
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Hi. I live in OC. Would you please let me know where you had your wrap done?
$20 is a great price and I would love to try it. Thanks
I did a wrap today at Celusleek in my home town. I bought the deal off Deal Chicken. The atmosphere was awesome, just like a high end spa, soft music, nice lighting etc. I was told to drink alot of water the day of my wrap which I did. the wrap was awesome. I laid wrapped up in a sauna suit on a comfy bed for 60 min. The wrap started out cool but ended very warm. After the wrap was taken off, my skin was very smooth.. I think I urinated 4 times before I left but the girl said it was normal because that is how the toxins are released. My pants felt looser and I am goingback for the suction and celulite massage. I want to try the cupping... great experience.. Drinks lots of water for 24 hours before and after your wrap.
Was it an It Works wrap (shaped like a maxipad with wings)? If so, how much did you pay? Just curious.
No, she used 5 rolls of elastic bandages that were soaked in a herbal solution and then it is wrapped around you from shoulders to ankles. You look like a mummy but it feels soo good. My price was a groupon deal for $49.00 and you get 2 services.I am getting the cellulite cupping done.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Hi Penny,

Wow, 3 1/2" is a lot. That's great that it worked out so well. Maybe a silly question, but where do the inches go if you are just getting wrapped up? We'd love to hear more.

Thanks,