thrilled with my results! - Orange County, CA

About 7 years ago, I had a mini tummy tuck done by...

About 7 years ago, I had a mini tummy tuck done by another surgeon and the results were less than impressive. My scar was sunken in and depressed (as if I had a permanent rubber band around the around my abdomen just below the navel), the scar sat high, and it was uneven. I was extremely self-conscious about this deformity, but was afraid to go through surgery again and have a bad result.

Finally, after 7 years, I decided to see what could be done to fix what had been bothering me on a daily basis for several years. I ran across Dr. Agha’s site on RealSelf.com and thought his work was outstanding, but since I live in San Diego, I thought it best to attempt to find a surgeon locally. I went to several plastic surgeons in my area who were rated among the best in the country by US News and various other sources. All but one of them tried to convince me that it wasn’t worth the effort to fix my issues. Honestly, it seemed that they lacked experience in revision surgery and did not feel comfortable in attempting my case.

I finally decided to book a consultation with Dr. Agha and am so glad I did! Dr. Agha agreed that my results could be dramatically improved. He was the only surgeon I consulted with who seemed comfortable and confident in taking on my case and was able to think “outside of the box” in attempting to achieve the best results.

I underwent a full tummy tuck, liposuction of my flanks and lower back, and fat grafting in areas that were irregular due to bad liposuction from the same surgery 7 years ago. I am now 3 months post op and my results have far surpassed what I expected. My scar is no longer sunken in and depressed and sits very low, my stomach looks chiseled as if I’ve spent years doing crunches, and most importantly, I no longer feel deformed! I now look in the mirror and cannot believe the difference in the way my body looks. I feel so much better and more confident and I owe this to Dr. Agha. As an aside, I recommend getting liposuction of the flanks if necessary. I think this improved my results overall— giving me a nicer contour and as a bonus, has made my behind look rounder and higher!

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

The fact that I was an out of town patient has not been an issue at all. The staff at Dr. Agha’s office has been excellent in follow-up and addressing any questions or concerns that I have had. In summary, Dr. Agha is an innovator, an artist, and in my opinion, one of the best plastic surgeons out there. If you are considering cosmetic surgery, have a consultation with Dr. Agha—you would be doing yourself a disservice not to. I highly recommend both Dr. Agha and his staff!

Yeahhhh read my review we could be distress sisters but I found a great doc who fixed mine too you should post before and after. Tx

I am so happy that you were able to find the right doctor to fix this   Glad to hear you are doing so well and loving the results.  That was a long time coming.