The Truth About Start Pure from a Smoker - Orange County, CA

I have very yellow teeth because I smoke about...

I have very yellow teeth because I smoke about half a pack of cigarettes every day. I also drink coffee religiously so I decided to try Start Pure since my dentist in Orange County (love my dentist) recently started carrying it. I asked about the options and told them I was willing to pay about $500 to get the best results possible. They then kindly recommended Start Pure Deep Bleach, which I became eager to try. I was so eager, I went ahead and started the deep bleaching process immediately, and I couldn't be more happy!

That same day, they took my impressions and I was on my way home with my new custom whitening trays. I was told I couldn't smoke or drink coffee during the process and not immediately after either. I went ahead and followed all of the instructions. I had to use a syringe (provided) to place the gel into my custom trays. When I woke up after the first night, my teeth were visibly whiter and I was ecstatic. After the 2nd and 3rd night, my teeth were still getting whiter. I did this every night for 14 days, then I followed up with a 20 minute treatment that used a (state of the art) light (according to them, which I totally believe since they always have the newest products). I couldn't believe all of the stains and yellowing I had had completely disappeared. My teeth were literally glowing!!

Also, a little more info on my experience: when I finished my treatment, I was dying to have coffee so I went ahead and had some from a straw. I have cut back on smoking but I can tell my teeth have very SLIGHTLY yellowed because of it. I am aware this is my fault, but I have begun using their whitening pens (which they recommended I use immediately after, but I've waited over 2 months), and I feel like I just finished my treatment once again!

I would absolutely recommend their products to anyone looking for a dramatic and permanent difference! The price I paid was worth it for me!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thank you !! admin i am confuse .what i do .i am go to the cheynewalkwalk and i shop the on line gel for teeth. please suggest. cheynewalkwalk

Excellent result!  Are you sure that it's the smoking that's yellowed you so quickly again?  I mean, not that smoking doesn't yellow your teeth, since we all know it does--but I've done whitening (and I neither smoke nor drink coffee or tea) and the teeth are never quite as white three days later as they are right after.  That's just been my experience.

Anyway, thank you so much for reviewing Start Pure, and I wonder if you could just tell us whether you experienced any tooth sensitivity at all, and if so, within how many days it had resolved itself.  Thanks!

No Name