The Truth About Start Pure from a Smoker - Orange County, CA

I have very yellow teeth because I smoke about...

I have very yellow teeth because I smoke about half a pack of cigarettes every day. I also drink coffee religiously so I decided to try Start Pure since my dentist in Orange County (love my dentist) recently started carrying it. I asked about the options and told them I was willing to pay about $500 to get the best results possible. They then kindly recommended Start Pure Deep Bleach, which I became eager to try. I was so eager, I went ahead and started the deep bleaching process immediately, and I couldn't be more happy!

That same day, they took my impressions and I was on my way home with my new custom whitening trays. I was told I couldn't smoke or drink coffee during the process and not immediately after either. I went ahead and followed all of the instructions. I had to use a syringe (provided) to place the gel into my custom trays. When I woke up after the first night, my teeth were visibly whiter and I was ecstatic. After the 2nd and 3rd night, my teeth were still getting whiter. I did this every night for 14 days, then I followed up with a 20 minute treatment that used a (state of the art) light (according to them, which I totally believe since they always have the newest products). I couldn't believe all of the stains and yellowing I had had completely disappeared. My teeth were literally glowing!!

Also, a little more info on my experience: when I finished my treatment, I was dying to have coffee so I went ahead and had some from a straw. I have cut back on smoking but I can tell my teeth have very SLIGHTLY yellowed because of it. I am aware this is my fault, but I have begun using their whitening pens (which they recommended I use immediately after, but I've waited over 2 months), and I feel like I just finished my treatment once again!

I would absolutely recommend their products to anyone looking for a dramatic and permanent difference! The price I paid was worth it for me!
No Name