New to This :) - Orange County, CA

Hello all.. I am a 20 year old female from...

Hello all.. I am a 20 year old female from beautiful Orange County California. I am 5'6 and i weigh 150 pounds. I would not consider myself over weight but i would like to say i have "problem areas". My so called problem areas are my stomach and my arms. I have had issues with my body and confidence for as long as i can remember and now I'm looking for a change. NO i am not lazy nor am i looking for an easy way out. I work out regularly but i have a love/hate relationship with food… which is why i have the belly. Recently i have changed my eating habits and training so i am beginning to lose weight. I am hoping my Smart Lipo procedure will help me maximize my results and help me get the body i have always dreamed of! For the past few months i have been reading everyones reviews, seeing their results and it has finally given me the courage to go through with it. I hope by contributing my experience i can influence someone.. just how a few have influenced me. Originally i wanted the brazilian butt lift because of my lack of derriere but my doctor was quick to talk me out of it (and save me $4,000)…So i will just have to try to achieve a nice booty with some good ol squats. My idea of a perfect body is thick thighs nice butt and a flat stomach (basically a sexy hourglass figure) …so thats the goal here!
Im excited for my new journey and to finally no longer feel insecure!!
xx

you have a lovely shape, I can certainly understand about your problem areas, I felt that way too, who will be doing your procedure and since you are not doing anything to your butt, you should try sumo deadlifts, when you squat heavy you get faster results but you have to keep at it. Good luck even though I dont really agree on lipo.
Thank you! Yeah I've stepped up my training to get that butt that I want but I will definitely suggest the sumo deadlifts to my trainer. Thank you for the suggestion!
Thanks so much for sharing. Are you doing your upper and lower abs, or just lower?

Few days left

I have a few days left to go.. I'm super excited and nervous at the same time. I've been weight training 4 times a week but haven't really been dedicated to my eating or cardio. :(
Hope it doesn't effect my results too much !!

Just a few days away!! :) Be sure to keep us all updated on your progress and post lots of pictures. :)
Good luck!
Awesome!!! :) Sounds great miss!! :) Thank you for sharing. Who is your doctor?

SORRRRYYYY

Sorry all, my procedure got postponed by a week so it was actually yesterday!
Everything went prefect.
I was completely awake and talking throughout the 3 hour procedure. I took a few prescribed xanex before i went in.
During the procedure i felt a few pokes here and there but nothing too painful.
They did not end up doing my arms like i wanted because apparently i looked smaller than when i originally went in (even though i actually gained 7 pounds) but oh well.
They just did my upper/lower abs and flanks.

After the procedure I got right up, dressed myself, and my friends picked me up.

Yesterday was pretty much a blur as soon as i got home. I slept the day away. I did wake up starving around 11 so my friend brought me grilled chicken and rice.

Sleeping wasn't too uncomfortable, just sore when i move around, But once I'm actually sleep I'm fine. I go back to the doctors in a few hours so ill let you all know what he has to say when i get back
xx

more pics

Congratulations!
i lagged on posts but i just updated :) xx
No worries :) I was wondering what happened. Why did your surgery get pushed back?

2 days out

So far so good. I'm just really numb and it's a bit uncomfortable walking around and sleeping. Nothing my prescription couldn't take care of though. I can already notice a difference and I'm so excited to heal. Areas are still numb so well see how long it takes for the numbness to go away. I hope everyone has a happy holiday
Xx

Happy Holidays and I'm glad you're feeling better!
Also, that is a really good profile picture of you :) You should post that one too :D

Little over a week out

Its been a little over a week out and I'm not as sore anymore. I really want to start working out but I'm still in pain if i move too quickly. The holidays have come and gone and i haven't been eating the best. I've really been trying to watch what i eat but its tough. I have minimal bruising now and my incisions turned into scabs. Im having mixed reviews about it right now though. I feel i look the exact same. I keep telling myself that I'm still swollen but i doubt it. I wasn't expecting my stomach to look perfect or anything but i thought my pouch would at least be gone/very little....but i feel like its the exact same. I don't know.. I'll give it a few more days.....

Can you tell us how it all turned out. Do you have any lumps or hard spots? Can you post updated pictures?
I will once i see a difference. Yes i have lumps and hard spots, the doctor said they're completely normal. I will post pictures soon!
Seems that everything went pretty well. How was your bruising? I do hope that as time goes on you seem the improvement you desire.

Still not really happy with my results, thats why i haven't really posted any pictures. I will soon though. I began training this week. Cant work on abs yet because it hurts but everything else is good. Ive just been weight training for my arms and for cardio I've been able to do the stair master, treadmill on incline (still really painful to run) and Cycle. I honestly feel bigger than when i started but i know I'm still swollen. Well see how it turns out! Trying to stay positive!

I am convinced it takes 4-6 months to see final results. It doesn't appear that you've had bad surgery so the only answer is that swelling is still going on and hiding your results. Did you take your measurements beforehand?
Don't give up hope miss!! :) Everything is going to be okay. I always hear must the results take a few months to show. You are a beautiful young lady, don't give up hope. Keep with the healing process and when you feel ready start working out some. Build up and do more and more. :)
ohhh yeah I'm already back to working out like crazy :) Thank you for the kind words!

Working out

Its too painful to run and I'm scared to do abs still but working out is going very well! :) still don't have the results i want but I'm still going to be patient

P.s.

I know it sounds like I'm bitching a lot but I'm really not THAT upset about it (yet..lol).... I just feel like every time i update i need to share my honest thoughts about it. I appreciate everyones kind words trying to cheer me up though! :)

wow

Okay now i really want a Brazilian Butt Lift!! I just need the money for it :'(

I am very curious to see pictures of you 2months in and 4 months in. I am going on 2 months and im not 100% happy either.
Hi did you feel like u ever ended up looking better?
Just don't hurt yourself now. ;) :D You are very welcome for the kind words. You are looking very beautiful :) Looks like the doctor did some great work. :) Bravo miss :)