Skilled Surgeon and Artist That Specializes in Rhinoplasty and the Face - Orange County, CA

Dr. Sadati really looked at my nose and chin and...

Dr. Sadati really looked at my nose and chin and gave me a nose that I look like I was born with and took away the excess fat under my chin so I look thinner and younger. The nose was actually fairly painless and healed pretty quickly except for the deep bruising I had. The chin took longer to heal and was numb for many weeks and will still take several months more to fully heal but it looks good and will only get better with time.

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sadati is a great doctor and did a very nice job on my nose and chin. I spoke with other doctors but they were not specialists and I wanted an artist to work on my face, not just any old doctor that has done rhinoplasty before. He specializes in the face and really knows his craft. I felt very confident that he would do a good job and give me a nose that looks natural. His before and after pictures where so much better than any other doctor I looked at. The lipo suction on my chin took away the fat that was keeping me from having any sort of decent profile. It was a bit more painful than I expected but it is fine now and will only get better. I did bruise a lot but that is something that would happen no matter what. Dr. Sadati wanted to make sure my expectations were reasonable and he did a great job and he has a sense of humor and good bed side manner. I am not the most patient person so it hasn't always been easy to just relax and let it heal but Dr. Sadati has always been there for any questions or concerns. His staff is excellent and friendly too.

Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you're happy with your results. Are those x-ray photos you posted?

no, just side by side before and after