Rhynoplasty - Very Happy!!! Great Results with a Smooth Recovery! - Orange County, CA

Photo Update

Thanks for posting your doctor testimonial. Please consider sharing more about YOU if you'd like your review added to the rhinoplasty community and the doctor's profile. Information like why did you want rhinoplasty, what was your recovery like and pros and cons really help others in the community.

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

For as long as I can remember I wanted to change the shape of my nose. It was one trait left to me by my biological father. So when I started looking around for a plastic surgeon, I was very excited about making the change, but also nervous about 'going under the knife'. I was looking for a Dr whom I could trust my face to 100% and know that the results will be exactly what I'm looking for. I went to a couple consultations, including Dr Elam. I must admit, it took me 2 years to finally decide on going through with the surgery because it would be my 1st surgery Ever - I was nervous. But I chose Dr Elam exactly for the reasons I listed above: I felt I could trust him & I knew he had years of experience doing rhynoplasties (as well as other plastic surgery procedures). He also was the 1st Dr who told me I had a Deviated Septum which could be fixed during the surgery. His team was also very helpful in every aspect of my surgery (Molly, Shelly, Dan). Dr Schwab (the anesthesiologist) was great! He & Dr Elam have been working together for over 30 years now, so I knew I was in good hands there. Nevertheless, I was very nervous going in, but after I layed on the operating table - the next thing I knew the nurse was telling me it was over! I cannot thank Dr Elam enough! I absolutely Love my new nose! Everyone compliments my new look already. & it's only been a month since my surgery! My recovery has been very smooth & quick. I would Definitely recommend him!! =)