My Nose Looks Amazing and Had an Amazing Experience! - Orange County, CA

Dr. Elam and his staff where exceptional in every...

Dr. Elam and his staff where exceptional in every aspects of my rhinoplasty. They made me feel comfortable when taking about my fears and insecurities, no judgment. They were very easy to get in touch with and always accommodated my hectic schedule. Dr. Elam is so experience both in his people skills and as a skilled surgeon. I put complete faith in Dr. Elam and I am extremely glad I did. My results have been amazing and I feel so comfortable in my own skin. I thought it would take some time to adjust to my new look but Dr. Elam did such a great job of making my nose look nature, that people who are just mutual friend and don't see me on a day to day bases said I looked great but couldn't quit put their finger on what had changed. Dr. Elam and his team have also be supper supportive through out my recovery proses. any concerns i have i know that him and his team are just a call away. i was pleasantly surprised at how much fallow up Dr. Elam and his staff offer after the surgery, just to make sure everything is as perfect as possible. Thank you to all of you!

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Elam was fantastic in every way! i did a lot of research online and when i went in Dr. Elam offered upfront much information.

are these all your after pics do you have any before pictures?

I'm glad you're so pleased with your results. Thanks for sharing on RealSelf!

Dear Abbigail, It is my greatest pleasure as a surgeon to see my patients happy and that their recovery phase is made easier by the concern that my staff and myself show for our patients. It has been a joy to be your surgeon and I look forward to seeing you soon! Thank you for the kind words and your thoughtfulness in taking time out of your day to write a review! Warmest regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.