Cast off and nose looks the same. disappointed.....:( - Orange County, CA

Hi- I had surgery on oct 2 and had my cast off...

Hi- I had surgery on oct 2 and had my cast off today. Ive felt for a long time my nose is too big overall for my face and im a petite girl so it just never fit me right. Finally I took the plunge and had surgery .... even with the cast on I felt my nostrils looked about the same pre surgery but I still was hopeful. Fast forward today and I cant help but feel really really disappointed..(of course im happy there are no major deformities) but its looks exactly like my old nose minus a bump from a certain side. When I smile my nose looks wide just as before. The tip is a tad bit smaller but thats it. Im already considering revision but I have no idea if i should get a revision by the same surgeon? im also nervous to bring up my concerns to the doctor because he seemed so happy and pleased ( hes also extremely professional and nice..no qualms with him at all --and i acted pleased with the result as well) I just feel like after spending so much time, money, and long nights spent awake worrying about the whole procedure that it would feel worth it. I told my boyfriend my concerns and he replied "dont get addicted to plastic surgery" :-/ ..I just feel like im left with the same big nose :(
nice doc.