I had septorhinoplasty on July 12th - Disappointed - Orange County, CA

I had septorhinoplasty on July 12th for a small...

I had septorhinoplasty on July 12th for a small bump on bridge and tip refinement,did the whole computer imaging very very subtle changes were to be made.....well that's not what happened my nose now looks like I need a nose job when before it wasn't that bad.My nose is completely asymmetric looks horrible nothing like what the computer images looked liked..my ps just said "well those computer imaging are not accurate," sooo why use them then..right? He did tell me I'm gonna need a few touch ups..I feel he's not being open w/me as it needs more than a "few" touch up's ...I believe I have an inverted v deformity and he know it and is not saying what it really is!!!! Over it not going back for my 3 month check up looking into a good revision ps to fix this and tell me what is really wrong w/my nose..feeling very insecure about how it looks and trying to just remind myself it'll get fixed dislike having to wake up every morning realizing I ruined my face just to fix a few minor imperfections..I thought I did my research well and trusted my ps to deliver the best possible results for me..what a mess hopefully 5-6 months I can find the revision ps that will help me as of right now I'm terrified at the thought of another surgery as you do not know how it's gonna turn out:( gonna look into dr.Frankel or Hilinski someone whos gonna be honest about what really went wrong with my nose.ps my nose looked great 3-5 weeks post op but as the swelling subsided that's when I noticed how bad it was wish my swelling was back lol or my original nose!!!
Dr blind