My Septorhinoplasty Was a Success! - Orange County, CA

I had my deviated septum for years, and a bump in...

I had my deviated septum for years, and a bump in my nose i also wanted to get rid off, but i am the type of person that i do not like change, especially in my face, i was afraid if i was goin to have surgery i was going to look different. Then one of my friends had a rinoplasty years back with dr Elam, and she looked faboulous, so the thougth of having surgery lingered on my mind for years..one day all the sudden i went for a consultation and dr Elam gave me a before and after expectation and i decided to do it...so i did it! It has been three weeks, my nose still swollen, but i love great!! Not only is the same nose but Better! I look very natural, dr Elam has great skills, no wonder he is vited one of t he best! People at work cannot tell why i look good, they did not knwo what i had done..my family and friends know and had complimented me in how i look like me but Better, at the end i didnt want a michael jackson nose., lol.

Hello everyone, its been 9 weeks since i had my...

Hello everyone, its been 9 weeks since i had my septorinoplasthy, and i can say everyday gets better. Still sensitive, but less swollen for sure :). Im still looking forward for my long lasting results!

Its been three months after my surgery and the...

Its been three months after my surgery and the swelling has gone down amazingly...im loving the new me. My sinuses and allergies are also gone or at least havent come back since i had the septum corrected. My nose still feels tender but nothing serious. A few of my friends had already asked for my doctors information.. :)
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

A friend of mine referred me to him :) I will totally will have another procedure with dr. Elam, if i need one in the future..her staff is amazing, they totally made me feel at ease, thanks Molly and Lupe! The nurse, Dr.Shawb, Dough, thanks a lot!! I can now say that i cannot believe why i waited that long to have this done. I m extremely happy with the results!!

Thank you for your kind review! It is always the highest complement and brings me great pleasure knowing that my patients are happy and that I have exceeded their expectations. Plastic surgery is often regarded with great fear due to unfortunate results like you speak of with Michael Jackson and I strive to give my patients a natural looking nose that simply enhances their aesthetic appearance. Thank you again and all of us at the office look forward to seeing you soon. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D. and staff

So glad you're pleased with your results. Thank you for sharing. Do you have any recovery tips for others about to go through a septo-rhinoplasty?

I used small ice packages throghout the days..i slept with several pillows to maintain my face elevated (not the best comfortable position). After my second week, I started sleeping on my side.