So Glad I Had the Lite Lift! - Orange County, CA

It's been 6 months since I had a Lite Lift, upper...

It's been 6 months since I had a Lite Lift, upper and lower eyelid surgery and a temple lift. I could not be more pleased with the results. Dr. Horowitz told me 6 months ago that the results would get better and better over time. He was right. I thought I looked great 3 months ago and I actually look even better now. The best part is that I still look like me, just a younger version of me. It is so natural looking. People don't look at me and think, "Oh, she must have had "work" done." In fact they can't quite put their finger on it. They just know I look better. Some of the questions I get asked are: Did you lose weight? Did you do something different with your hair? Have you been on a vacation? . . . because you look so relaxed and rested. And some people just tell me how nice I look. I'm not used to getting so many compliments and it's a great feeling. It's true . . when you look good, you feel good. Thank you Dr. Horowitz for putting a new spring in my step!

Did you do all that work with just local anesthetic, or did you opt for the twilight?
I had the twilight sleep. I was actually awake for parts of it and conversing with Dr. Horowitz. I think he may have put me under a little deeper when he was doing my eyes, probably to keep me still, or maybe just to shut me up. LOL! I remember talking a lot during the procedure.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. I'm glad you're happy with your results. What would you say was the hardest part of recovery for you?

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

My husband received reconstructive hand surgery from one of the doctors that used to be in the same office.