So Glad I Had the Lite Lift! - Orange County, CA

It's been 6 months since I had a Lite Lift, upper...

It's been 6 months since I had a Lite Lift, upper and lower eyelid surgery and a temple lift. I could not be more pleased with the results. Dr. Horowitz told me 6 months ago that the results would get better and better over time. He was right. I thought I looked great 3 months ago and I actually look even better now. The best part is that I still look like me, just a younger version of me. It is so natural looking. People don't look at me and think, "Oh, she must have had "work" done." In fact they can't quite put their finger on it. They just know I look better. Some of the questions I get asked are: Did you lose weight? Did you do something different with your hair? Have you been on a vacation? . . . because you look so relaxed and rested. And some people just tell me how nice I look. I'm not used to getting so many compliments and it's a great feeling. It's true . . when you look good, you feel good. Thank you Dr. Horowitz for putting a new spring in my step!

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

My husband received reconstructive hand surgery from one of the doctors that used to be in the same office.