Liposuction, Tummy Tuck & Butt Lift - Orange County, CA

Pros- I did everything every thing all at once so...

Pros- I did everything every thing all at once so don't have to keep having different surgeries & paying a lot more....

Cons- It was a lot of work, not being able to sleep on your back or your stomach also make sure you have someone to help you, especially the first 3 days, that's when you need the most help. It was a lot of work but well worth it, it's been 5 wks post surgery & I'm finally feeling a lot better.

I do have a lil fear that my body may be retaining water & my Dr might need to remove it but otherwise I am Happy. I don't plan on having anymore kids so I thought why not have the body I've always wanted & feel really good about myself. I just wish my butt was a lil more rounder but I, tried on some new jeans today & I must say I did look good in them :) plus Dr Afifi said that all the swelling has not gone down completely so I'm still looking forward to more improvement (; looking skinnier :), I wish I would have known it takes at least 6 wks to really start feeling better

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I was really comfortable with Dr Afifi because she took the time to explain everything to me, I read her credentials & her experience(she has a lot of experience) but overall she made me feel secure & confident. I found her here on realself. Someone wrote a review on her that I like & she recommend that I go to her Santa Ana Office because the overhead was cheaper and she could give us a better rate than her Newport Office & she did. Reading everyone experiences has really helped me get through so I just wanted to say Thank You to Realself for having this site, & to everyone that has posted comments & answers even tho I didn't ask question someone else did & I still got my answer, & Dr Afifi for doing a Great Job. Sorry I didn't post any pic it just I haven't taken any but when I do I'll post them.......

What areas did u have liop'd?
Did you post updated picture?
Did you have the extended TT or 360 body lift? Could you please post some before/after pics? I'd love to see how your scars are healing. Take care and speedy healing!
Post picks, I would love to see your results. Hope your recovery is going great!
Thank you Kimmers25 for the extra boost of confidence yes I felt my butt go down a Lil bit I hope it doesn't go down any more butt from what I've read that @ 6weeks is usually stays around that that, I'm keeping my fingers crossed...... :),
nickyx, yes she does all three & after my surgery she told me to drink protein shakes daily to help heal faster also, Good Luck, & remember make sure u have someone helping because your very limited the first week, especially the first 3 days...... :)
Good to know. I was curious if she would do tummy tuck with bbl or butt implant. I think you answered my question.

Yes this is a long healing process but I promise it gets better!   Hang on and you will get there.  My jeans didn't fit for almost 4 months!!   But once the swelling went down I started to notice great changes in my shape.