Liposonix is Awesome! and IT WORKS! - Orange County, CA

I am a 6'2 , 210 lbs. male in my early thirties. ...

I am a 6'2 , 210 lbs. male in my early thirties. I have always been in great shape but since I haven't been playing sports as often I have had a really hard time keeping some of that extra fat off my stomach. I consulted with a few doctors to determine what options I had and was so excited when I found one who could provide me with a solution without having to have surgery! Naturally I set up an appointment to have this procedure and I couldn't be happier.

I took a pain killer prior to the procedure and it really wasn't too painful. I thought it was going to be worse than it was considering my doctor warned me that there may be some mild discomfort, but the reality is that it was actually very tolerable. Nothing that my doctor hadn't prepared me for. It felt like a warm prickly sensation on my stomach with a few quadrants being more intense than others. About 2-3 days post procedure, as my doctor forewarned me about, I did experience some bruising. Regardless, the bruising was tolerable and much less than had I undergone an invasive procedure. Bruising subsided quickly and was much less than had I undergone surgery. I started to see changes in my stomach around the 4th to 5th week. After 8-9 weeks I could fully see the results and now I am absolutely in love with the results!!

I have drooped about 1-2 inches in my waste and finally have reduced the problem areas I had. I think one of the best things was that my doctor explained the procedure and told me exactly what to expect. I would recommend this procedure to anyone interested in reducing those hard to lose areas and encourage doctors to offer this as a possible solution for fat loss patients. I am glad my doctor recommended it to me since I was not open to having surgery. Definitely two thumbs up!
Dr. Do

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

I'm so glad you have gotten the results you were looking for! We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!

I glad it work for, did not work for me.