Got my Waist Back - Orange County, CA

I had abdomen and flank/back liposuction under...

I had abdomen and flank/back liposuction under tumescent anesthesia with approx 3400cc of fat removal. I had gained a lot of abdominal fat in the last 2 years and didn't really like the way my body looked in form fitting clothes. I've been a client of Dermfx Sunset Beach for some time and when I seen the lipo special by Dr. Tod Miller I knew I had to try it. Its been 2 months since the procedure and I have already lost 2 pant sizes in my waist. I feel more satisfied with the way I look both with clothing and without. For the first time in years I can wear a 2 piece bathingsuit. I have no regrets about having the procedure the only thing I would have done differently is I would have opted for Conscious Sedation - Aneshesia and thats only because I had such a large area done. The staff with Dr. Miller are wonderful and I would highly recommened them.

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Miller is down to earth person that has great bedside manner. I am a registered nurse and I enjoyed being his patient. He was very attentive and responsive to any questions or concerns I had. He actually called me himself on his cell phone to check in on me.