Got my Waist Back - Orange County, CA

I had abdomen and flank/back liposuction under...

I had abdomen and flank/back liposuction under tumescent anesthesia with approx 3400cc of fat removal. I had gained a lot of abdominal fat in the last 2 years and didn't really like the way my body looked in form fitting clothes. I've been a client of Dermfx Sunset Beach for some time and when I seen the lipo special by Dr. Tod Miller I knew I had to try it. Its been 2 months since the procedure and I have already lost 2 pant sizes in my waist. I feel more satisfied with the way I look both with clothing and without. For the first time in years I can wear a 2 piece bathingsuit. I have no regrets about having the procedure the only thing I would have done differently is I would have opted for Conscious Sedation - Aneshesia and thats only because I had such a large area done. The staff with Dr. Miller are wonderful and I would highly recommened them.

Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Miller is down to earth person that has great bedside manner. I am a registered nurse and I enjoyed being his patient. He was very attentive and responsive to any questions or concerns I had. He actually called me himself on his cell phone to check in on me.

Thanks so much for posting your experience. Did you have to take any days off work? If so, how many? My appt is november 19th. Im getting my flanks, upper back fat and outer thighs done. I'm getting my stomach done next time.